Chapter 6: Sparrows

Sparrows POV:
The sparrows are on treadmills working out, not breaking much sweat after their encounter with the Umbrella Academy.

"She's like a completely different person than the Y/n we know. The way she used her power like a professional and the fact that she can do things we never saw her do before." Said Fei.

"Odds are that she may or may not become a threat to us, but we don't know the whole story about her and the Umbrella Academy. So let's move on to the first one. The big one is strong but slow, possibly stupid...some sort of...simian hybrid." Marcus stated.

"Who took the little jumpy guy?" Sloane asked.

"Me. Just gave him a spanking and sent him to school." Jayme smirked.

"Hey-oh!" Alphonso said giving Jayme a fist-bump.

"The skinny one is their weak link," Fei said. "

Unless hiding behind couches shouting, 'Where's my daddy?' is his superpower." Ben commented.

Ben then stopped his treadmill and turned to Marcus. "Enough post-gaming. They disrespected us, Marcus, we need to be out there finding these freaks and taking them out." He said.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Marcus challenged, he then turned on the TV, it showed a playback of Y/n's abilities and her taking the Sparrows down.

"Can someone explain to me how you got your ass handed to you in 30 seconds? Do you have any idea what would happen to our reputation if anyone, had seen that!?" Marcus shouted, but everyone avoided eye contact with him.

"I mean, we haven't faced decent enemies for years. This could be good for us. Good for business. But only if we're smart with our next move." He stated.

They then hear a throat being cleared, they turned to it was their father. "You summoned, Number1?" Marcus looked at his father "Sit."

"You spent time with these people, what is your assessment?" Marcus asked him.

"Unimpressive, Neanderthals on a day pass, cry too much and showered to you little, the only thing they liked more than their grit with any regard for one another," Reginald said.

"No loyalty, we can use that." Ben nodded. Then turned back to face Reginald.

"And what about Y/n," Sloane asked.

"She is still the same Y/n you all grew up with. . . . . But she's not at the same time, very self-confident almost angry, slightly Impulsive, a completely different person, if I must say. She does puts her comrades first before herself, which reasons for her lack of well-being. But I do believe her to the most powerful one of the bunch." Reginald explained.

That answer, caused most of the members to slightly smile, some slightly more relaxed. "Good, give a full report to Christopher," Marcus said referring to the cube.

Reginald then stood with another thought in mind. "Still, I wouldn't underestimate the Umbrella Academy. Yes, their skills are as lacking as their hygiene, yet somehow they did manage to save the world in 1963. Had they not, none of you would be standing here now. Perhaps I misjudged them." He finished.

"I also wouldn't put to much faith in Number Zero, do not be filled by her character. She's still a different person and her powers is to say beyond extraordinary." He noted.

Christopher spoke to him to which he replied leaving. "Yes, yes, I'm going." He then left leaving everyone in the room in silence.

Hey, I hope you like this chapter, because I worked really hard on this chapter. Enjoy!!