Chapter 22: Camp

Previously:
"I will see you at our annual meeting before school. Make sure that McGonagall will be there as well since you have decided to let her in on this," she said. "At least she will keep you in line." She then turned to me. "You go on back home, you need to get to bed soon if you don't want to be sleeping in and the twins to wake you up. They have been waiting for that for a long time. I will take care of Snape's memories."

I nodded, ignoring the sudden feeling of fear that rose up at her words about the twins. Deciding that leaving Hogwarts to vapor travel would take too much time, I decided to do it right then. Even as I climbed into bed with the whole house asleep, I knew that I would be facing a violent awakening in the morning.

The day came to go pick up Hermione, Harry, and Penny. The Burrow was a flurry of chaos as three Weasleys (well, two Weasleys but I'm helping Ron and Ginny) were packing for the next few weeks of summer at Camp Half-Blood. The plan was to spend the remaining weeks of summer at Camp until the week before school started so we could be back in time to go school shopping.

Not gonna lie; I was a little nervous.

Chiron knew of our coming and so did Grover but everyone else was in the dark. I didn't want a crowd to be there to welcome us when we got there. According to my old teacher, Thalia was back with the Hunters so she wouldn't be there. Apparently Annabeth and whatever that other kid's name was were no longer welcome at Camp anymore so they weren't there. A lot of the other demigods were old enough to have moved out by now anyway so they are also not there.

All those I knew left at camp were Nico, Will, Connor, Jason, and Piper. Everyone else had gotten into college or were living their best life in New Rome.

But once we get there, there is no telling if anyone will come to visit just because they found out I was 'home.'

Hopefully by then, I was out on a quest, figuring some things out for Medusa and Hecate.

I'd be going alone, obviously but I'm sure that Hermione, Penny, Harry, Ron, and Ginny can handle themselves. I talked to Hecate some more and she was going to double check that whatever magic they use will be untraceable while they are at camp. They'll be fine.

Right?

"Percy, do I need my cauldron?"

Letting out a frustrated sigh as I glanced at my watch. It was now almost an hour past the time I told Harry that I'd pick him up and almost time to get Hermione. My siblings are no where near being ready to go and obviously had no idea what to pack. At this point I was convinced I should just grab him to bring him here while my siblings finished packing.

"If you have not finished whatever homework Professor Snape has assigned and you need your cauldron for it, Ronald, then yes, you need it." I replied.

"Percy, why don't you go get Harry and bring him here?" Molly suggested. "I'll have them packed and ready for you to get going by the time you get back."

"Thanks Mum," I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and shrugged my bottomless backpack from Hermes over my shoulder. I made sure to Vapor travel a little ways down the street from number four to avoid arousing suspicion.

I didn't need to knock on the door to get Harry as he was working on the flowers in the front lawn.

"Hiya Harry," I said brightly. "Sorry I'm late, I was waiting for Ron and Ginny to be ready, which was a mistake. Are you ready?"

Harry jumped a little and glanced at the watch on his wrist. "Oh I didn't even realize what time it was." He said. "Yeah, I'm ready, let me just go up to grab my trunk. I packed everything since I won't be back until next year. Didn't really bother unpacking really."