Sneak Peak: UnWritten

"Well," the headmaster said finally, "that's that. We've no business staying here. We may as well go and join the celebrations."

"Yeah," said Hagrid in a very muffled voice. "I'd best get this bike away. G'night, Professor McGonagall—Professor Dumbledore, sir."

The two watched as he swung a leg over the motorcycle and kicked it off into the night.

"I shall see you soon, I expect, Professor McGonagall," Dumbledore said, nodding to her. He walked off down the street, clicking the lights back into place and disappearing with a crack!

Minerva had transformed into her cat form in the pretense that she was leaving but once she heard the headmaster leave, she emerged once again from the bushes warily. Twitching her tail, she slowly walked over to the sleeping baby. Looking from the baby to the door, she have a small hiss before putting a paw on the bundle of blankets and disappearing just as Dumbledore had earlier.

- - -

"Merlin! Minerva! Is that who I think it is?"

"Yes, Jane. I need your help, at least for this school year."

This is my Harry Potter spoof! It'll only be about 3-4 chapters but I had a lot of fun writing it.  It's called UnWritten. Be sure to check it out, you'll be so mad and I can't wait until you figure it out.