-Hair- (Dabi)

AUTHOR NOTE; Kinda spoler-ish? I wanted to try my hand at a one-shot that was simplistic, yet those who know will know? I hope I did well.

Hair.

A beautiful thing atop your head. But when the winds change; sight is obscured. Flashes of (H/C) dance across your eyes as you shake your head to clear your vision. Fingers not your own push bangs from your face.

A smile.

Features of azure and snow reached your sight; just like always. The cold appearance making its way home to your heated form.

A pat.

Delicate fingers ran through (H/C) locks, petting atop messy strands; yet still obscuring his form.

A smile.

Toothless, yet still one he returned; lucky enough to have his front teeth. Perfect as he's always been.

Perfect.

Is what he's always been. He always strove for it but never realised he was. And it led to...

Death...

It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt...it hurt... ...it hurt... IT HURT... It hurts so bad...

Hello.

Was the word uttered. Why should these strangers know you? You're just doing what you felt was right.

Hair.

Was pushed from your face on a mission you failed.

A smile.

As miniscule as it was; was given from features of azure and raven.

A pat.

Made you feel at home in the ravens' presence. But it wasn't him. (H/C) locks obscuring your vision.

Hair.

Once again covered the world.