Chapter 15

Jodie it's time to tell them. Just tell them! These thoughts enter Jolie's head as she is sitting with her aunt in the Talon.

"So, why did you ask me here?" Melissa asks, Jodie snaps out and takes a deep breath.

"Auntie... I'm..." Jodie drifts off not able to say no more. But just by that, her aunt already knows what she's talking about. Melissa puts her hand on her mouth, then puts it back down.

"You're pregnant?!" She asks and Jodie nods. Oh, God, please don't—

"I'm so happy for you!" Melissa goes over to Jodie and hugs her.

Oh, thank, God!

"Thank you, Auntie."

"Oh my goodness, this is a big thing! Have you thought of a name yet? Is it a boy? Is it a girl? You know, I can help you... " Melissa keeps rambling about the baby but Jodie isn't listening. Instead, she spots a guy with blonde hair. He looks very familiar. Then he turns around and it's...

"No way..." Jodie whispers to herself.

"What was that?" Melissa asks.

"Excuse me, Auntie."

Jodie walks over to the man and he smiles and waves at her. "Oliver? What are you doing here?"

"Just heard about Clark and Heather's wedding yesterday. Just came to congratulate them."

"Well, they're probably in their honeymoon."

Oliver looks disappointed, but he knows that he's not here because of them. "What about you? What has been happening?"

Jodie raises her left hand, showing her wedding ring.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Lex."

Now, that's a complete smack on the face for Oliver. Lex? He asks himself. No, that can't be. Why Lex?

"Oliver, are you okay?" Jodie has noticed his blank staring. He snaps and looks at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lies. But he's not fine. In fact, he's worse than fine. Huh, interesting love triangle.

"Well, anyway, I have to go now," Jodie says, then touches his hand. "Nice seeing you. Bye."

Oliver sees Jodie kissing, probably, her aunt on the cheekand leaves the room.

- - - - -

"Is it really necessary to meet your parents?" Heather asks Clark, once they reach the cave. Heather is wearing her coat over her t-shirt and pants, matching with a pair of boots.

"Of course it is." Clark says, holding her hand and smiling at her. She gives him a smile back. "It will be fine." Clark reassures her. And suddenly a blinding light appears around them. When it's gone, they are in an ice cave. The Fortress... I've been here too many times. 

"Jor-El!" Clark calls out, letting go of Heather's hand.

Heather's heart beats fast. She can't breathe. She walks towards Clark. "I don't think they're here at the moment." She says, quickly.

"Just hold on."

A few seconds later, a voice is heard behind them. It sounds like a grown-up british man. They both turn around to see a middle aged man with—Heather's guess— his wife.

"My son." The man says, and smiles. Both of them are good-looking.

"Who's this?" The woman says. Heather's eyes are huge and not believe what she's seeing.

"Mom, this is Heather, my wife." Clark says with pride.

"Nice to meet you," The woman says, smiling. "I'm Lara-El, Clark's mother."

"And I'm Jor-El." The man says.

Suddenly, Heather feels calm and feel like she can trust them. They don't seem so bad. She thinks.

- - - - -

He was acting weird. Jodie says to herself, as she is driving home. It was as if... She thinks again, but drifts off, not even wanting to say what she thought.

Jodie's phone rings. She looks at the caller ID and sees that it's Lex. Jodie picks it up and answers.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Lex asks.

"I'm going home, why?"

"Okay, just wanting to see if you're alright."

"Okay, bye." She closes her phone. He's acting weird too. Jodie wonders what is going on with people these days. Have they gone mad? Was there a disease making everyone not themselves? Jodie thinks she's being ridiculus, so she puts the thought away.

As Jodie is entering the mansion, she feels something weird in the mansion. Like, the atmosphere has changed. She doesn't know why she's feeling this, but she does. And when she enters the library, she sees petals of a red rose that is somewhat leading somewhere. Jodie smiles and follows the path of petals.

Oh, Lex, what are you up to now?

Then, she sees it ends at a door. She opens it and she can't believe her eyes. Could it be? Can it be?

Lex turns around and smiles at her, loving her reaction.

"Just a present." Lex says. Jodie smiles, astonished to what he did for her. It's a room for the baby that is just near their room.

Jodie can't help but just kiss him right now for this surprise. She is almost in tears. They're going to be a family.

- - - - -

Clark and Heather went to Metropolis just for their honeymoon. Heather doesn't really want anything fancy at the moment, but maybe some other time. While she is sitting at a cafe, admiring her wedding ring. I just got married two days ago. She tells herself. Still thinking that this is fantasy. It is like a fairtytale. How can this happen to a person? It's like a book being written right now.

A man in his twenties comes up to Heather. He seems to be a nice guy, like someone trustable. He smiles at her and she smiles back.

"Sorry, to bother, but could I sit with you?" He asks. Heather looks around and sees that there are empty seats all around her. The man notices her glance. "Oh, not it's not what you think. I'm new here, I would just like to meet someone."

"Oh, no, I don't live—" Heather starts to say, but gets cut off by him.

"I'm Zod."

- - - - -

Hei :)

Zod is here?! Oh no!! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know... I was supposed to update about a day ago..? I was busy, sorry. I was renewing my passport so, I didn't have time to update this chapter.

I think there will be an update tomorrow... I'm not sure... But, if time persists, I'll try to update. :)

Check my other account: @Graceful_Gryphon

Thanks for reading!!

~~Angelina~~