Chapter 18

Zod enters an abandoned building, and his group of Kryptonians sees him.

"Kneel before Zod." He commands, and soon, the group obeys and kneels, putting their right hand on their left shoulder. "We've found him." Zod says, once all of the Kryptonians stood up. All of the other Kryptonians have heard Zod and gather around him for more information.

"Found who?" Faora asks, walking towards him, her hands behind her back.

Zod looks at her, "The son of Zor-El."

Everyone gasps and whispering is formed from the group.

"So? What's good about him?" One of them asks.

"When I shook hands with him, I could feel his strength," Zod says, now starting to walk around. And anger forming in his voice. "While he has powers, we are powerless! We need our powers if we want to rule this planet and make it ours."

The whole crowd cheers with joy, excitement taking place in the atmosphere. "We shall kill him and drink his blood." The crowd cheers louder and Zod smiles, enjoying his plan and the joy his people are making.

- - - - -

Fast forward one month. Clark has made contact with Zod and found out that he was also having contact with Tess Mercer. Although, Clark only thinks that Zod is alone.

Jodie and Lex has moved out from the mansion and lived somewhere else in the world, but Lex is still in control of Luthor Corp. And Tess is now living in the Luthor Mansion, being the Co Director of the Corporation.

When Zod has sent Clark a message about where to meet him, he abruptly super-speeds on his way there. It's in an abandoned building in Metropolis.

Clark arrived in the place and he did not expect a group of people lined up behind Zod and a woman beside him. They're about 20-30 people behind him and the woman.

"Welcome, Kal-El." Zod greets him, the woman beside him and the group behind him starts to kneel down, repeating what Zod said.

They all slowly stand up and the woman beside Zod introduces herself, "I'm Faora." She kneels down halfway and stands up again.

"There are more Kryptonians?" Clark asks, looking at the group. "I thought it was only you."

Zod chuckles, "Well, we're not here to discuss about how many Kryptonians are there," Clark can feel there's something bad going to happen, so he doesn't let his guard down.

"We are powerless, Kal-El." Zod says. He looks back at his people, "Aren't we?" Zod looks at the Kryptonian hiding a sword behind him, giving a cue to attack Clark. And soon enough he runs towards Clark with the sword, but Clark uses his super-strength to push him away, sending him flying across the room. The sword falls to the floor in front of Zod; the whole group looks at Clark with fear and he disappears out of mid-air.

Zod screams in anger. "He's too powerful! We need to find his weakness!" Zod yells at them.

The Kryotonian who attacked Clark, comes back injured. Zod, out of frustration, grabs the sword. "Kneel before Zod." He commands him. And when he does, Zod cuts the Kryptonian's head off. Blood splitters on his clothes and starts spilling on the floor, once the headless body has fallen down, making a pool of blood.

- - - - -

"Alright, alright, alright. Calm down. Breathe in, breathe out." Jodie says, on the other side of the phone with Heather.

Taking a deep breathe, she can't wait to spill the beans. "I'm pregnant." Heather says, screeching with Jodie over the phone. Heather just found out this morning when Clark has already left for his work in The Daily Planet.

"Oh my God! We're going to be mothers together!" Jodie says, well, basically yelling.

The excitement of having a child, being a mother, Clark being a father is just too good to be true.

- - - - -

Hei :)

So, I'm just gonna skip a lot of times because I feel like this book is becoming boring since there's no action. So, I thought, I could hurry up and making it more exciting!! Sorry to the readers who has been waiting for the action part...!

Oh, and sorry that this chapter was short! I just finished my finals and I ran out of ideas... Sorry!!!!!!!! Might post another one tomorrow, though! Just to make it up to you guys :D

Oooo, and thanks for giving me TONS of reads on the first book! I have been screaming and jumping around my room once the number increases. Because, honestly... I didn't expect that!

Anyways, any ideas? Because I'm running out...

Check out my other account: @Graceful_Gryphon

Thanks for reading!!

-Angieeee:)