Chapter 4

Jodie and Lex are in the living room, planning for their marriage. It is a really big day for Jodie, especially since she's eighteen. Her dream was to always find her prince charming and marry him. And now, her dream is happening. 

"So, who do you want to invite?" Lex asks. 

"Well, first we have to know when the marriage will be." Jodie replied. 

"Next week."

"Next week?"

"Jodie," Lex gives her a stern face, "we have been together for 2 years. No need to make it months from now."

"You're right." Jodie says, chuckling and then kissing him.

Jodie and Lex hears someone clearing their throat behind Lex. Jodie looks behind while Lex turns around.

It's Lionel Luthor and Jodie' Aunt, Melissa. 

Jodie smiles and runs to her aunt to hug her. She hasn't seen her for a long time. She misses the person that took care of her when she was younger. 

They separate and Lex is already beside her, his hands in his pocket. 

"Hey, dad." Lex greets his father. 

"Not to be rude or anything, what are you guys doing here?" Jodie asks. 

"Well, your aunt just wanted to visit." Lionel replies. 

"Yes, I wanted to see my niece!" Melissa exclaims, pulling Jodie into a hug once again. "C'mon, I have the whole day planned!" They separate. Melissa looks at Lionel and he nods at her. Jodie does the same thing. 

Jodie and Melissa walks away from Lex and Lionel. 

"Anything exciting lately?" Melissa asks, once they are out of sight. 

"Um..." Jodie pauses, "I'm getting married." 

Melissa stops walking and so does Jodie. She looks at Jodie with a mixture of surprised and happy. Melissa cannot believe that her neice is going to get married. Especially at the age of 18!

They both go for a hug, and then exit the mansion. Going to places where Melissa had planned.

- - - - -

Clark is  speed-running to Heather's place. Giving her his last good bye before she leaves to California. He also has the whole day planned.         

He arrives at her house and he politely rings the door bell, then waiting patiently at the front door. His heart is beating fast and his mind is racing of what if's. 

What if...

What if...

What if...

What if...

Then, the door swings open, revealing Heather's dad, Ray, and her black cat, Midnight, sitting beside where Ray is standing, licking her paws. 

"Hi, um, Mr-Mr. Wilmoth." Clark manages to say while stuttering a bit. 

"Clark! Hi!" Ray says, inviting him to come in. Ray has met Clark before. Actually, a lot of times before. Clark came here to pick up Heather for Prom; Clark came here to pick up Heather for their date. There are a lot more, but it's just too much to say.

Clark sits on the couch, making himself comfortable. "Want anything?" Ray asks, going towards the kitchen. 

Clark shakes his head, "No, thanks." 

Midnight jumps up to the seat next to Clark, looking at him with observing eyes. Clark looks into Midnight's eye. He feels like the cat is stealing his soul, just the way Midnight looks at him. 

They both hear Ray go out of the kitchen. Clark looks away and Midnight looks at the kitchen, jumping down of the couch and into Heather's room.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Heather is just upstairs." Ray says, taking a sip from a cup. Probably, coffee. 

Heather's bedroom door opens and she walks out the room with a smile on her face. 

"Hey, Clark." She says. 

"Speak of the devil!" Ray exclaims. 

Clark stands up. "Hi." 

They both go to the door, Clark opening it and Heather going out first.

"Have fun!" Ray says, before Clark closes the door. 

- - - - -

Hei :)

Yeah, I know it's short! And I haven't updated in, like, a looong time! But that's because I've been busy at school, so yah. I'm thinking that the schedule is that I will update every Tuesday. Starting next, next week the schedule will start. 

Oh, and I want to say thanks to @TheFabWriter for making this incredibley, awesome and fabulous cover! Thank you so, so, so, so, much :D <3

Check my other account: @Graceful_Gryphon        

Thanks for reading!!

~~Angelina~~