1-10

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 1

  Mozi High School, this is a private high school and the most famous Sinology high school in the entire Huaxia country, where you can study rich or expensive.

  Changsunyue is a second-year high school student. She is considered a gifted student, but her twin sister is different. Although Changsunmei is also in this school, she is in the next class. This class can be said to focus on the entire class. Worst student ever.

  If the first class of Changsunyue and the others exists for the sake of the rate of admission, then the eighth class of Changsunmei and the others is completely a class that eats and waits to die. Of course, if they don't study, it doesn't mean that there is no way out. More than 90% of these people are waiting to go abroad after graduation.

  Although Changsunyue and Changsunmei are twins, their appearances are slightly different. Changsunyue's character is gentle and amiable, but her appearance is bright and dazzling. Changsunmei's personality is outgoing and attractive, but her appearance is gentle and pleasant.

  The personalities and looks of the two people can be said to be contradictory, and it is precisely because of this that Changsunyue has always lived in the shadow of Changsunmei. Even if their parents are divorced, and even if the eldest grandson doesn't go to her father often, many things are still on her head, and sometimes she even feels inexplicable, so she goes to the eldest grandson's house less and less. She wouldn't go back unless their father, Chang Sun Hao, called her.

  On the way from school, Liang Zixu, the monitor of the second class, stood at the gate of the school waiting for Changsunyue. Liang Zixu lived opposite Changsunyue's house and was a neighbor with their mother and daughter.

  It can be said that the two of them are childhood sweethearts who grew up together. When Liang Zixu saw the eldest grandson coming out, he immediately shouted, "Yueyue."

  "Zixu." It's time, although they have not confirmed any relationship, but the two are still ambiguous.

  "Get in the car, let's go!" Liang Zixu rides a bicycle and takes the eldest Sun Yue home every day.

  When the two of them rode the car back, they didn't notice the jealous and twisted faces of Changsunmei in the car next to her, and she roared in her heart, "Why? Why don't I look like her? Well, even her studies are not as good as her, and even her favorite brother Zixu is around her?" She was a little too unwilling, and she hated why her mother didn't take her away, and she Staying in this home with no emotion at all, she is about to go crazy.

  Liang Zixu was carrying the eldest Sun Yue. His riding speed was not too fast, but the two of them chatted all the way. Speaking of which, Liang Zixu's grades were not bad, or else he would not be the monitor of the second class. Moreover, Liang Zixu is also tall and handsome, and is regarded as a first-class figure in the entire academy.

  "Yueyue, how do you feel about today's class?"

  "It's okay, it's the same every day anyway." The eldest grandson is very smart. Basically, he remembers everything after listening to the teacher.

  "You, nothing can trouble you." Liang Zixu said with a light smile.

  "Isn't it the same for you?" Zhang Sunyue knew that Liang Zixu absorbed knowledge very quickly, but he was currently starting a business, so it affected certain results.