126-130

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 126

  "You're welcome, I just came over because I was curious about your tunnels. I think your tunnels are a little too simple. You can deal with them when you have time. As for that tree, I'll take it away immediately. , you don't have to be afraid." After Tian Yufei finished speaking, she ran towards the outside.

  After watching Tian Yufei leave, the people in the village were silent. They were waiting for rescue, but now they can only save themselves.

  "The little girl said that the zombies outside were solved. We'd better collect all the food outside tomorrow, and then spread the food in the entire tunnel. If possible, let's bury most of the food underground."

  "Well, let's fix those tunnel entrances, and make some bunkers tomorrow. Anyway, we are a village here, and there is no doubt about building some messy things."

  "Village chief, let's plant some food, no matter what. Whether they will survive is always a hope."

  "Yes, we are all living in tunnels now, so don't let them sit idle in the yard above, grow some greenhouse vegetables or something."

  "Okay, Let's divide into several teams, and we will divide the labor to do the work..."

  Speaking of a small village, as long as there is a leader, it is not difficult to survive, and it is fortunate that the village chief in this village is still alive. , he has always been very prestigious, and it should not be difficult to lead these villagers to live.

  Tian Yufei was very satisfied when she left, and she kindly helped the village block several important intersections in the village with some thorns or some obstacles from a distance, and even made a big road on the downhill road. The ditch, at least the car can't go to the small village.

  "Come on, everyone, that's all I can help." Tian Yufei left with Shu Xiaoya.

  Early the next morning, when people in the village thought of setting up some obstacles at the entrance of the village, they found that all the important intersections had already been set up.

  "The village chief, could it be the little girl who helped you last night?"

  "It must be her. These traces are obviously just made. Let's find something to block the surrounding area. If we grow some food, the survival rate will be higher." The village chief smiled. , he also knew that if they protect the village, they need to build a lot of traps or something, and maybe they can catch some wild animals.