71-80

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 71

  Changsun Yue thought to herself, she has appeared now, maybe Changsun Mei will appear in a while, who knows if the people in this classroom have been bought by Changsun Mei?

  As expected by Changsunyue, in less than ten minutes, Changsunmei rushed in. Fortunately, there is no class yet, so she rushed directly in front of Changsunyue, "Come out with me."

  Changsunyue He didn't even bother to raise his head, "I don't have time."

  "Changsun Yue, don't be ashamed." Changsun Mei said angrily.

  "Oh? You have such a thick face?" Zhang Sunyue raised her head at this time, "Don't mess with me, I'll be upset when I see you."

  "Do you look like a sister?" Zhang Sunmei said angrily. .

  "You are also worthy of being my sister?" The eldest grandson will never show mercy to her. She even wants to design herself in this life, and she has not yet avenged her revenge in her previous life.

  "Zhang Sunyue, do you know that you will bankrupt your father?" Zhang Sunmei said seriously.

  "Please, I've given it to my mother since I was a child. Even if he gave me a million a while ago, it's much less than what my mother gave you, right? Also, I've never been to his company, so to speak I don't even know where his company is, how can I harm it, don't come to trouble me, we don't welcome you here." Zhangsun Yue said coldly.

  "What about Liang Lejun?" Zhangsun Mei asked.

  "I'm sorry, I don't know who Liang Lejun is." Zhang Sunyue's face turned gloomy at this time, "If you don't leave, I will ask the security guard for help." Their Department of Botany is near the Botanical Garden, and the relationship between the security guard of the Botanical Garden and them Still very close.

  Changsunyue snorted coldly, "Liang Lejun is the fiance your father ordered for you, you'd better get to know each other."

  "My marriage is now up to me, so I won't bother you." After saying that, Changsunyue rushed over. Zhangsun Mei said, "Go away, don't delay our class." At this time, the teacher was almost walking to the classroom.

  The classroom was suddenly booed, and Changsun Mei stomped her feet a few times before leaving.

  At this time, a girl in the class couldn't help but said, "Zhang Sunyue, that Liang Lejun is not a good person, you must not be set up by them."