261-270

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 261

  The eyes of the whole inn looking at Changsun Yue and the others changed, especially Ji Minuo's eyes.

  "How powerful is this guy? Is this an immortal prince coming out in minutes?" Everyone was beating drums in their hearts.

  Although Qin Xianwang knew that the most important reason for the calamity of Shangqingzi was the medicine pill, he would definitely not be able to help him dissolve the energy of an elixir in such a short period of time. He knew that the Mino in front of him was definitely stronger than him.

  And this group of people came back, definitely for the cliff, but what secrets are there under the cliff? Qin Xianwang wanted to know very much, but he didn't dare to ask. It seemed that he could only suffer a dumb loss this time. After Shang Qingzi finished his calamity, he obediently took his belongings and left.

  Qin Xianwang and Changsunyue said their goodbyes. Watching him leave, Changsunyue and the others started to eat and drink again, as if what happened just now was just a trivial matter.

  However, some people in the inn have been wary. There is a person who is nearing the end of his life. He walked directly to Changsunyue and the others and asked for shelter.

  Zhang Sunyue looked at the person kneeling in front of her, and squinted her eyes slightly. This person is a bit unbearable. Speaking of which, the people in their Yuhua Palace are very delicate. If you take this person back, Will grandma be angry?
  Zhang Sunyue looked at the five men, "You make a decision."

  Lan Ruolin sighed and said, "Xiao Qi, you make a decision!"

  As soon as Lan Ruolin's voice fell, Xiao Qi, one of the guards standing outside, said Walking up to the man, he said, "Your appearance is a bit embarrassing, the elders of our family will definitely be unhappy when they see you, this elixir of prolonging life will be given to you, you should stay away from our palace lord. Come on!"

  Although Xiao Qi's words hurt people, the moment he shot it, it was a life-extending elixir, and he immediately let that person leave after a thousand thanks.

  Some people in the inn are a little regretful why they didn't react faster? It is estimated that it is impossible to use the same trick now. It can only be said that the person is very lucky.

  Especially when everyone saw that the quality of the life-extending elixir is very good, at least it should not prolong life for five or six hundred years? Seeing everyone's greedy eyes, the man quickly stuffed the elixir into his mouth. It was safer to put it in his mouth.