191-200

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 191

  Jiang Yue shook her head and said, "I'm not admiring you, I'm thinking, wouldn't this be someone you stole from?"

  Now it was Lan Ruolin's turn to widen her eyes, "I bought it just now. Where do I stand, otherwise why do you think I'm standing there? Speaking of which, I can only blame the two of you for paying attention to the gossip incident."

  "If I hadn't paid attention to the gossip incident, the three of us would have been caught long ago. ." Jiang Yue snorted coldly.

  "That Lou Shaoyang only likes women, right?" Lan Ruolin thought that Lou Shaoyang wouldn't even arrest him and Jiang Yue, right?

  "You're wrong, he not only likes women but also men. I overheard the news from a shop owner." Jiang Yue pouted, beautiful men are also very dangerous, okay? It's like he and Lan Ruolin are cultivating The world is known as the second beauty of the cultivation world, and it is very dangerous to come here.

  "Isn't it wrong? It turns out that Lou Shaoyang is a dead pervert." Zhang Sunyue's eyes were very round, but after thinking about the men he met on the road, they were all good-looking, which showed that Lou Shaoyang Yang only likes particularly beautiful men.

  "He was originally a pervert." Jiang Yue felt that this young city owner was too disgusting, and took away all the beautiful women in Luolai City. Do you want Luolai City to become a bachelor city?
  When the three of them were chatting and looking at the jade slips, Lou Shaoyang had wandered to the vicinity of their villa. He often strolled around here. After all, his eyes could see through some defensive formations, so he might be able to see them from inside. Pretty beauties come.

  Changsun Yue glanced at this guy inadvertently. She found that this guy seemed to be able to see through the formation, and immediately pulled Jiang Yue and Lan Ruolin into the space.

  "What's wrong with Yueyue? Don't you usually let us in? Why did you suddenly pull us in today?" Jiang Yue said with a yawn.

  "That Lou Shaoyang was wandering around. I looked at him, and he seemed to be able to see through the formation." Zhangsun Yue frowned. At this time, the mask maker had already made two masks for ugly women.

  Changsun Yue saw that one of the masks had a dark face like the bottom of a pot, and she put it on immediately. After seeing that Lou Shaoyang had not come to their place, she left the space, but took Jiang Yue with him. Lan Ruolin stayed in the space.