11-20

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 11

  I haven't eaten for a week. Changsunyue feels like she's going to be hungry. She went out of the room and went to the kitchen to look at it. The vegetables stored in the refrigerator are almost rotten.

  Changsun Yue frowned. It won't work after a long time. She is not suitable for going out to buy things now, because her skin is too white, and the green blood vessels can be seen through at a glance. Isn't it scary to go out like this? In addition, she didn't eat for a week, which made her look thinner, and she felt like a gust of wind could blow her whole body.

  Chang Sunyue grabbed some vegetables from the warehouse, and then cooked some noodles for herself. She didn't feel alive until she finished eating.

  At this time, Changsunyue just looked at her mobile phone. Although it has been a week, but luckily the mobile phone has plenty of power and has not been shut down, but the most important thing is that except for Changsunmei who has called her twice, there is no Someone called her.

  However, Changsunyue saw more than a dozen text messages, and she looked at them one by one. Most of these texts were sent by Changsun Mei, some of them scolded her, and some cursed her. Anyway, there were no good words. However, there was another message from Liang Zixu. He sent a message of farewell. Only then did Zhang Sunyue realize it. No wonder he never saw him again after he went to university in his last life. He originally went to study abroad.

  The eldest Sun Yue let out a long sigh. She didn't understand or understand Liang Zixu's thoughts. Since he chose to fall in love with his sister, it would be impossible for them in this life. She was a little fortunate, fortunately she hadn't met Xie Yun yet, that scumbag, she didn't plan to meet him in her life.

  Changsun Yue decided to start practicing, because she carefully reviewed her cultivation technique, and it seemed that after practicing to the third level, one layer of skin would not be so easy to break.

  Changsunyue began to practice plant cultivation. Speaking of which, the best place for her to practice is the grassland. She sat cross-legged on the grassland, and as soon as she followed the exercise method, she felt a green energy rushing towards her body.

  This feeling made Zhang Sunyue feel very comfortable, and even though she had been practicing for a day, she didn't feel hungry anymore. This made Chang Sunyue feel excited.