161-170

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 161

  Until the next day, Changsun Yue was trying to cultivate, but she was suddenly awakened by the noise at the door. Zhang Sunyue stood up, walked out of the room, saw Tian Yufei who was standing in the hall, and asked, "What happened?"

  Tian Yufei blinked her eyes and said, "Sister, I also just Wake up, but it sounds like someone came to ask you for Changsun Mei."

  "Looking for me for Changsunmei? Uh! Something happened to her? She disappeared?" Changsunyue's face was full of excitement, Changsunmei disappeared ? That's great, better never come back.

  "I heard that she was missing, and then that Lin Yan said she was coming to find you, and then Lin Yan said that you must have hidden her." Tian Yufei's mouth twitched a little, the information Xiaoya told her was really powerful. , Yesterday that Lin Yan was still looking for an old friend, and today he started to bite back, which is really shameless.

  "What? Why am I hiding her?" Changsun Yue walked out and saw Lin Yan and Changsun Hao both standing outside the door.

  Seeing the two of them, Changsunyue had no good expression, "What do you want to do? Why are you blocking my door?"

  "What did you do to Meimei? Give me back Meimei." Changsunhao pointed at Changsunyue and said , After Lin Yan's explanation, he is now convinced that this woman must be hiding her daughter.

  Zhang Sunyue frowned, "Who is Meimei? What can I do to her? I haven't seen her before, so how can I pay you back?"

  "Zhangsunmei, she said she came to look for you yesterday, but she didn't go back overnight. , do you dare to say that it has nothing to do with you?" Lin Yan asked, pointing at the eldest grandson.

  Zhang Sunyue couldn't help sneering and said, "I can really be sure that it has nothing to do with me, if you don't believe me, you can ask your neighbors, there are many people monitoring us here, you can ask anyone you want. , did you know that the beauty you were talking about ever came to me?"

  Lin Yan was right as soon as he heard it, but before they could ask someone to ask questions, a person behind them said, "You were the only one who came here yesterday, and you really haven't seen anyone else here. Especially the eldest grandson. Mei, I heard that she is very beautiful, if there is such a beauty, how could I not see it?"

  "Really didn't come?" Lin Yan frowned, after all, eldest grandson Mei was the last to be with him. Yes, but he went back directly, and he didn't know where Changsunmei went. If Changsunmei didn't come to look for this woman, if she disappeared like this, if she didn't find a scapegoat, Changsun Hao would definitely trouble him.