241-250

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 241

  And at this moment, Changsunyue and his party have gone far. Since someone robbed the place and even started to rob, it is time for them to leave.

  Just two days after they teleported away, Shu Liuchen no longer felt restrained, but they had now arrived at a place called Lan Town, a place where low-level monks survived, and the three of them stayed. down.

  "Yue'er, let's stay here for a while. I observed it, and it may be a restricted area further ahead." Lan Ruolin was holding a map.

  "Okay!" Speaking of which, Changsun Yue thought it was too strange. Why are there so many restricted areas in the Immortal Realm? When they were below, they didn't see too many restricted areas. Although there were, it was not like the fairyland was full of restricted areas.

  The three of them stayed at the inn. There are a lot of people coming and going in Lan Town every day, many of them come from the restricted area, and even some people's skin color looks different from normal people, such as blue and green.

  "Are these colored people the people in the restricted area?" Changsun Yue asked Lan Ruolin.

  "Well, it should be. These skin color people seem to be more suitable for life in the fairy world. Some of them with low cultivation bases can also be outside, but our skin color will not work." Jiang Yue shook her head and said.

  The three of them are now climbing on the balcony of the inn, looking down. Fortunately, there is a defensive formation protecting them, otherwise the appearance of the three of them will definitely attract everyone's attention.

  "Where are we going now? Why do I feel like the three of us are like duckweeds and can't feel like home." Zhangsunyue pouted and said.

  "We are indeed duckweed now, but it's still because our cultivation base is too low. I think we can find a place to live in seclusion for ten or eight years. Let's improve our cultivation base first." Jiang Yue felt that the cultivation base was too high. Low is not good.

  Lan Ruolin nodded, "I think so too."

  At this time, Tian Yufei suddenly popped out, "Sister, I suddenly felt a breath, very much like my family."

  "Really?" Zhang Sunyue originally thought that Tian Yufei was a little too special. , may not be able to find the same as her, because their plants are unique.