181-190

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 181

  Cultivator world, this is the second time that Changsunyue has stepped into the world. This time, Changsunyue directly glanced at the situation of the entire cultivation world. Speaking of which, the distance between this cultivation world and the earth is still quite far, at least not one The Milky Way, but why these two places are connected by the teleportation array, Changsun Yue is not clear.

  For this question, she also consulted Lan Ruolin, "Brother Ruolin, why is this world of self-cultivation connected to the earth through a teleportation array?"

  "A long time ago, there was a monk who came out of the earth, and he was connected." Lan Ruolin only know so much.

  Jiang Yue added next to him, "That cultivator is a demon cultivator. In fact, he was just a little reluctant to give up the resources on the earth at first. He cultivated through his soul, and there are still many resources on the earth. .But later, during a long trip, he discovered our comprehension world, and quietly built a teleportation array. At first, he did not want people to disturb the survival of human beings on earth. But after he disappeared, this teleportation array was taken by the comprehension world. I found out that at first everyone had a rule that cultivators were not allowed to disturb the existence of human beings on the entire earth, but with the destruction of human beings, the control of the cultivation world gradually became less and less. Now , the apocalyptic situation happened."

  "Who initiated the laboratories that created the apocalypse?" The eldest Sun Yue looked at Jiang Yue, she felt that Jiang Yue must know the truth about this matter.

  "Actually, the person who started the laboratory has something to do with me, but after he started this kind of laboratory, he disappeared, and the laboratory was developed by the people below." Jiang Yue shrugged, it really has nothing to do with him. In the past, apart from loving beauty, he was cultivating, and he never felt that there was a woman more beautiful than him. Since he met Yueyue, why does he feel that Yueyue is getting more and more beautiful now?

  The eldest grandson gave him a white look. She knew that if Jiang Yue had taken care of it at the time, no one would dare to create the apocalypse again, but this is fine. The whole earth has started a new era, and it has nothing to do with the previous technological world. Well, the development of this ability is also good, at least it will not pollute the environment.

  Jiang Yue touched his nose, they were about to ascend soon, he should hurry up and do some preparations, "Yueyue, all the places where you can establish a practice point are drawn for you, you go to choose the site, I will go back to deal with things, I'll find you when I'm done with it." The