106-110

registerLog inForgot password

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 106

  Changsun Yue didn't know where to go. She felt that the world was so big that she didn't seem to have a place to stay.

  Tian Yufei suggested that it would be better for them to go to Kyoto. Now that the apocalypse is over, there will definitely be a large base in Kyoto. She likes to go to places with many people.

  As for Shu Yichen, he came out to see human society. Although it was a little out of time, he still supported Tian Yufei, and they went to places with many people along the way.

  Changsunyue still needs a chance to be promoted to level five, so she needs to find her own chance. However, it is difficult to find opportunities in this world. Since the other two want to go to Kyoto, let's go to Kyoto.

  The three people walked out of the virgin forest to become the scenic spot. Now the weather is abnormal, and there are not many people in the scenic spot.

  As soon as Changsun Yue came out, she found that her mobile phone was no longer usable, but she could still take pictures.

  Tian Yufei was instantly happy when she saw Changsunyue took out her phone. Although she had never played it before, she had seen Changsunyue play, and she began to take pictures, and even took pictures with zombies.

  In fact, the aura on their four bodies could not attract the attention of the zombies, and the natural aura emanating from Zhang Sunyue also concealed his own blood aura. So they traveled all the way, even if there were zombies around, they didn't cause any battles, they were all looking for zombies to fight around.

  "Little girl, on the left... Hey, this photo is not bad." Tian Yufei's music was broken, and her small appearance was beautiful, and the photo she took was really beautiful.

  The three people and one tree walked all the way, Shu Xiaoya opened the way for them in front, and even if they encountered some living people occasionally, they avoided it. walking tree? I was scared to death when I saw it, where would anyone dare to come forward?

  When you leave the scenic spot, you will occasionally pass by some small villages, but most of the villages are already empty, either empty or all turned into zombies. Changsun Yue couldn't help but sighed, it was the common people who were unlucky in the last days.

  "Yueyue, there is another village in front of me. I can feel the breath of living people." Tian Yufei said excitedly. She had collected no less than 20 mobile phones along the way. These mobile phones are enough for her to take pictures for a few days. 's photo.