Chapter 8

'Dear diary, it's been a very long time. It's actually my birthday. Ol' Dusty boy hasn't come and seen me for two weeks now. I told him it was today, guess he forgot. Seems like lately he always has :( '

"Ugh this is stupid. People don't write in diaries anymore." Eddie said as he threw the napkin he had written on.
He got up from his chair and went outside. On the table, there was a pile of mud with a candle in it. He sat down and lit it. "Happy birthday to, me." He said melodically. He blew out the candle, then threw the mud off the table. He sighed.

A couple weeks had passed since his last birthday, and he finally heard something around the gate.
Eddie walked out of his trailer and looked beyond the gate. Dustin was there, wringing out his shirt. He looked up and saw Eddie. "Eddie! I'm so sorry! We went on a trip, and I totally forgot to tell you! We w-" Dustin stopped. "I missed you too Eddie." Eddie was hugging him, very tightly. "I also totally forgot about your birthday, which I'll admit, but.." He pulled out a twenty sided die, the one he used to use when they played together.
"Look at what I found." Dustin said. Eddie smiled so bright, he teared up a bit. "Thanks, Dusty." He said. Steve hugged him from behind so abruptly, Eddie hissed, not knowing it was him. But his hiss quickly faded to laughter.
"I got you something too." Steve said. Eddie took it from Steve, and started to unwrap it. He finally got all of the paper off, and noticed it was a picture frame of him and his uncle a couple months ago, just one month before he died. Eddie started to sob uncontrollably, and Dustin and Steve hugged him. "T-Thank you guys, so much.." Eddie said.
"No problem, Ed." Steve said. In that moment, Eddie could've never, been happier.

It's official! Part 2 is completed! Periodically check my account for new projects!