Bowling

Steve had to carry Zarah all the way to the bowling alley as she fought every step of the way. Cursing and yelling for Steve to put her down so she could have a go at Natasha. She cursed the redheads name for the entirety of the three blocks between the café and the bowling alley.

Once outside of Fury's Alley, Steve finally set Zarah down with a grunt; grabbing her shoulders, he looked into her eyes, and saw that the fire was still lit within them.

"Fucking stay," he ordered, his voice deep and authoritative as he slowly let go of her shoulders. Isabella and Bucky watched cautiously as Zarah's breathing became labored; as Steve took a few steps back, Zarah let out a scream as she tried to run back towards the café.

"Woah woah woah, feisty!" Bucky yelled as he ran in front of her. Grabbing her by the biceps, he looked deep into her eyes, gently rubbing her arms in attempts to calm her down. The fire in her whiskey eyes burned with passion as she looked at him. He watched as her breathing slowed and her hands came up and rested just below his elbows.

The way her soft hands caressed his skin lit a fire within him; when he first met her, she was the hard ass mechanic that seemed to hate everything and everyone. But just after a week and a half, she's completely changed for him, or at least opened up to show just how caring of a person she really was.

"We okay now?" he asked softly. Zarah took a deep breath before nodding. "Good, can I kiss you?" Zarah hesitated, looking back behind her to make sure no one was watching.

Looking back to him, she smiled softly before nodding. Smiling, Bucky gently grabbed her face and leaned down; as their lips connected, fireworks exploded within him as she tasted of strawberries and mint. The way their bodies seemed to it together like missing puzzle pieces almost excited him.

Moving away, Zarah smiled and planted a linger kiss to the side of his face, his stubble scratching her soft lips. "Let's go have a ball," she whispered as she quickly turned her back to him, her long brown hair almost hitting him in the face as she made her way inside.

Walking into the tan building, they were greeted with the smell of lane oil, disinfectant, and beer as they walked up to Steve and Isabella. The couple smiled to them, handing them each a pair of bowling shoes and leading them into the glow bowl area. Walking through the double doors, music blasted through the speakers as music videos played on the screens above.

Their neon shoes glowed brightly under the dim light when the strobes would momentarily shine on them. Looking to Zarah, Bucky saw that she had the biggest smile on her face as she looked around the darkened room, just as it had in the garage on the first night he was in town.

"We have booze? Anyone want shots?" Zarah asked excitedly as she looked around. As everyone nodded, she ran out and disappeared around the corner to go get shots. Bucky couldn't help but chuckle to himself as Steve began to set up the lanes.

"So, are you two together now?" Isabella asked as Steve put the names into the computer. Bucky looked to her in shock as he couldn't form any words. Izzy wore a smart smirk on her lips as she waited for an answer. Just as Steve finished up putting the names in, Bucky was finally able to put enough words together to make a coherent sentence.

"No but you can't tell anyone that we're just messing around," he whispered. Isabella hummed in acknowledgment before she walked to her fiancé. Wrapping her arms around his torso, he said something to him that Bucky couldn't quite make out due to the music, before she kissed him tenderly.

"Drink up bitches!" Zarah yelled as she waltzed in through the double glass doors, a tray full of shots and beer. Bucky laughed as he picked up a shot glass filled with a clear liquid; looking around, he saw that Zarah bad picked up a shot as well while Steve and Isabella picked up a beer.