A Fight

Zarah's heavy footsteps echoed throughout the house as she made her way to the front door, Bucky trailing close behind her as he jogged to catch up. Quickly running to the bathroom, he grabbed the first aid kit before running outside.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Bucky, you don't have to come along. I can kick her ass myself," She spat, the door to her Mustang creaking open as she sat down on the hot leather. Adjusting herself so as not to burn her legs, and started the convertible up. Bucky sighed as he jumped over the door; adjusting himself in the hot seat as well, he looked to Zarah with a smile on his face as she smirked. Revving the engine, she quickly threw it into gear and began to tear down the driveway.

Quickly changing it into second gear, she began to push forty-five miles per hour before throwing the car into third gear; satisfied with how fast the car was going, she began to push seventy as the dirt kicked up behind the car. The wind pushing her brown hair around made her feel free as she thought of how she would kick Natasha's ass.

As the two cruzed down the back roads, Bucky couldn't help but watch as she drove with a purpose; the way her hands seemed to wring the thin leather steering wheel, the way her eyebrows scrunched up in a mix of irritation and determination.

Reaching over, he gently grabbed one of her hands, almost prying it off the steering wheel, and engulfed it in his larger palm. A smile spread across her face as she briefly glanced to him, admiration filling her features.

Looking to the right, he watched as the scenery past by a lightning speeds as he dragged his thumb across the back of her hand; he was beginning to fall more and more in love with Minnesota and began to debate more on staying.

He watched as she began to slow down, downshifting the car before pulling into a parking lot across the street from "Red's Cafe". Pushing the car into park, Zarah quickly tied her hair into a bun before climbing out of the car.

Slowly getting out of the car, he ran to catch up to her as he grabbed her hand. "Why are we fighting her again?"

"Bitch just has it coming,"

Bucky nodded as Zarah squeezed his hand three times before letting go and pushing open the glass door to the cafe, the bell above the door ringing violently as Zarah strutted inside.

"Natasha!" Zarah yelled above the noise of the cafe. The little redhead poked her head around the corner, a shit eating grin spread across her lips as she spotted her former friend. Walking around the counter, she swayed her hips dramatically once she spotted Bucky; flipping her hair over her shoulder, she slowly untied her apron and draped it on the counter as she came within inches of Zarah.

"Hello Bucky, I thought you would call but I'm glad to see you in person," she cooed, tugging her tight shirt down to expose her breasts even more. Bucky didn't give her a second thought as he leaned down to be even with Zarah's ear.

"Kick her ass, sugar,"

A smirk spread across Zarah's lips as she swung her fist and connected with the side of Natasha's face. The redhead tumbled backwards, hitting the counter as she looked to Zarah dazed. Bringing her dainty hand up to her cheek, she touched the hot spot where her fist had connected. Bringing her hand back into view, she saw that Zarah had drawn blood.

A fire lit within Natasha's green eyes as she grabbed Zarah's collar and pushed her outside; once outside, she released a hand from her shirt and brought it back. Throwing her closed fist towards Zarah's face, the brunette quickly ducked and swiftly brought up her own fist, upper cutting Natasha in the stomach.

Grabbing her stomach, she let go of Zarah's shirt as she groaned in pain. Backing away from the redhead, Zarah put her hands up in preparation for her next attack. Letting out a scream, Natasha charged at Zarah, knocking her down to the ground; her head almost hitting the cement as Natasha connected a punch with Zarah's nose. Blood poured out of her nostrils as she tried to block the next punch; unsuccessful, Natasha's closed fist connected again with Zarah's temple, her many rings leaving cuts across Zarah's face.