CHAPTER 1

[Author's note: This is a Sana x Male reader but it doesn't mean that only males can read this, If you're a female or male that's fine for me as long as you enjoy and comfortable reading this story. Tysm]

'Like candy sugar so sweet,
That's what is taste like when your loving me...'

This song in my ears blocking out the sounds of traffic and the real radio in our car. Being a 25 years old moving from a place I grew up at so my mom can be with her damn "boyfriend" and I am obviously I'm in a bad mood. I'm in a kinda mood where I just wanna turn up my music and drown myself into it but I can't do that for a long couz I'm in the way to my mom's new boyfriend's house right now. I can't believe of all place it's America.

Why would she decide to move in with a guy without me even meeting him or knowing anything about him? The whole situation frustrated me and kept repeating all of my questions to myself as the car moved faster and faster to my new life... and further and further away from my old one.

The more I listen to this song, the more I forget about everything just for a moment. For a moment everything is okay.... just normal.

Just as I'm drifted away in my 'own dreamworld' my mom of course snaps me out of it with the dreaded words. "Where here!" Her voice is so happy. like As if everything is perfect.

I sigh pulling my left ear bud out studying the house that we just pulled in front of us. It's kinda huge. I thought it looks like a picture perfect house. But duh looks so fake. but btw I really don't care if it's big or not.

"Oh Sana, isn't lovely?" My mom says happily staring at the house. I look at her and roll my eyes. Saying nothing.

"Oh sana please give this chance," my mom pleads quietly. I just nod. I'm currently using the silent treatment . Do you think it will change anything? I know it won't. Yes, I'm selfish sometimes because I really understand my mom at this time. But it's also selfish moving your daughter to another country for her 'new daddy' that she's ever met. I knew she had a boyfriend and I also knew she flew over to see him sometimes but I didn't know that they were this serious.

I get out of the car and I swear not even a second, later there he is. The man that took me away from my home.

"Oh honey, I've missed you!" My mother's boyfriend comes and hugs and my mom. This is so disgusting.

"Me too honey, I'm so happy that we are finally here" my mom said. And I am still disgust to look at them.

After they hug, they pull themeselves to each other and my 'new daddy' locks his eyes with me. I'm trying my best to pay attetion to him fakely.

"Oh Sana! It's so great to finally meet you. I really hope you like it here, because I really do!" Okay this dude is way to annoy me and I can't stand it. I don't really reply to him and just simple nods my head with a fake smile. And the I walk over the car and get my backpack full of my stuff I need.

"She is uh... having a hard time with all of this" my mom quietly says to her lover.

"Oh well that's not a problem I understand her take all the time you need to adjust, " he says. I nod again and beging to walk to the house and he is tries catch up. " oh wait Sana! Let me give you a house tour!"
Oh no here we go again.

He comes a head of me and leads me into the big house. I look around at the high ceilings, hard wood floor and perfect furniture. Fake I tell myself.

"This is the main area" he begins. He takes all though out the house for what seems like hours until he finally says " and this is your room! You can get settled in anytime you want but now you'll have to bring your stuff in here. Well that's all Sana! I'll be carrying your stuff in. I know it's hard for you too accept this but it's fine. By the way I will see you in a second." And he walk away.

I set my bag down and looking at my new room. White wall a clear mattress without any sheets or blankets yet. Just simple room. I wonder how much posters I could -

"Who the hell are you?" My thoughts are interuppted by a unfamiliar voice. I turn around seeing a tall,thin, black haired and have brown eyed guy that around my age I guess. Wearing a white Tshirt and black jeans along with white nike shoes. I couldn't deny that I immediately like what he was wearing.

"Are you just gonna check this room all day or you will tell me who you are?" He said clearly and very frustrated.

"Uh I'm........ wait who are you? Why are you here?"

"I asked you first, what are you doing in my house?" His eyes stares at me intently and waiting for my answer.

"What do you mean? Your house?. This can't be your house," I said back confidently.

"Fine this is my father's house, is that better - "

"Wait," I stop him. This is his dad's house? He has a son. "He has a son" I state.

He locks eyes with me and tenses up. "How the hell you know my dad's name?"

"Your - my mom and me are moving in..."

"I didn't know She has a daughter. A sexy and bitchy ones too." While staring at my body.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said at him

"I mean look at you, this is our house and you didn't have decency to introduce yourself?" He said while crossing his arms.

"Okay fine! My name is Sana Minatozaki, better? And I don't think you introduce yourself either." I roll my eyes at him.

"He look at me. His eyes looking at me from my long brown hair, down to my white shoes. "Fine, my name is Y/N Park."

We stand in silence for a few seconds until we hear the door downstairs open making us run downstairs calling for our parents.

We were met by our parents looking at us.

"Oww" Y/N's dad speaks. "I guess you two alreay found each other!".

"Yeah dad, you didn't tell me your girlfriend is moving in here. And you never mentioned she has a daughter" Y/N raises his voice and pointing to me.

"Well we wanted it to be a surprise" my mom amd her lover giggled together.

Me and Y/N both roll our eyes in disgust.

"You've got be kidding me". I shake my head in awe.

"Hey Sana, I thought you'd love this!" My mom said proudly.

"Love this? Pick up everything and move to another country! This is a nightmare mom and this!" I point my hand to Y/N. "makes it worse mom. Thanks!". With that I go upstairs with Y/N and we both go to our rooms and slam our doors.

I sit on the floor leaning my back against the door playing with necklace wuth my hand. My eyes are slightly teary. I run my hand through my hair closing my eyes shut wishing I could go back home.

Was it immature? Yes it was, but at this point I really don't care. I'm probbably overreacting but I don't care about that either. All I wanted was for things go back to normal. That's all I needed.

---------------

So yeah that's what for chapter one.