CHAPTER 3

Its been a week since me and my mom gave up everything and moved across the country and it hasn't been as bad as I had planned on. I've already developed a routine but the only problem I was also already getting tired of my routine. The same thing over and over again.

Get up. Get ready. Go to school. Meet
up with Mina. Go home. Eat. Shower. Sleep. Repeat.

But it was the weekend which meant I couldn't stick with my routine today. Time to develop a weekend one guess. But this routine started out a little earlier than I expected. Why?
Because I was woken by four loud guys in the room next to me. I was quietly asleep in my bed when I heard a loud.

"Where's my Phone?" Which I ignore until it got worse and worse. Eventually I heard a "What the fuck Mike you cheated!" And a "Stop doing that Nico!"
But I kept it all in until I heard drums. Drums.

Followed by electric guitars and pretty sure there was a bass somewhere in there. I wasn't even tired at this point but I still would prefer some quiet. I eventually literally get tired of it. So I get up barley even brush my hair put it in a very messy bun, still without make
up and sweat pants and an old t-shirt.

I go downstairs to see Y/N's friends. I go down there expecting to cuss them out when but as soon as I catch a glimpse of them and I pause. They were hot.

I know I sound stupid but I can't help it. They were attractive. From one them's fringe, the other's fluffy
hair and cute glasses and of course the tone body.

"What do you want?" Y/N's asks bluntly.

"Oh uh.. I was uh...

"Woah dude," someone says. "Who is she?." His eyes went from head to toe. The rest stare me down and look at Y/N waiting for an answer.

"Ew don't check her out!" Y/N's scolds and scrunches his face. "She's my dad's girlfriend's daughter".
"Oh" they all say unison. "So she's your step sister."Fluffy hair states.

"No!" Me and Y/N say together making the boys laugh.
"Our parents aren't even married!" Y/N says.
"Yeah exactly," I don't know why but I couldn't get myself to call Y/N a stepbrother I didn't feel right.

The boys look at us with unsatisfied expressions. Finally fluffy hair stands up and extends his hand.

"Since Y/N won't introduce us, I'm Sam." We shake hands and I reply, "Sana."

"'I'm Mike,"' says fringe followed by light blue eyes, "Nico."

"What'd you come down here for?" Y/N says still unamused. That's when I panic.

It would be rude to
say "You are being too loud just shut up because l'm sleepy and moody and want to sleep until noon."

"I uh... . do you guys need anything? Uh Mom wants to know." I finally spit out. "No we're good," Y/N says and starts strumming his guitar.
"We're about to head out to the mall to whatever," Nico says causally.
"Wanna come.?"

"Um-"

"No she doesn't," Y/N  immediately cuts me off.
"Aww why not?" Mike wines.

"Because."

"Aw come on man," Sam tries to reason with Y/N.

"It'll be fun."

Y/N  says nothing but studies all of our faces before sighing.

"Fine she can come."

The boys sigh in satisfaction as I run up to my room to get ready.

After getting ready, I just wore a crop top and high waisted shorts and straightening my hair I walk down to the boys.