CHAPTER 18

"What the hell is going on here?" Y/N and I quickly separate, our faces as pale as ghost.

"Damn it Mike, don't you know how to knock?" Y/N says frustration woven in his voice.

"Well I didn't exactly think I need to, Park," Mike sasses back. "But I guess I was wrong, huh?" I stay quiet, looking down in at my hands embarrassment.

"Whatever, Mike," Y/N rolls his eyes.

"What do you want?" He says bluntly.
"Well," Mike starts casually taking a seat on the coach.

"Me and the group was wanting to do
something but we didn't know what your guys plans were so l decided to ride over to find out. I wasn't really expecting your plans were incest but you know whatever works for you."
Mine and Y/N 's eye both roll.

"Actually" I say ignoring the last part of what Mike said. "We were having a movie marathon."

"Sweet! I'll invite the gang to join," Mike says getting out his phone. "l gotta pee I'll  be right back," he says standing and walking towards our bathroom with his phone to his ear.

"Did he just invite himself?" I ask Y/N
He nods his head, "and four of our friends."

We stay silent, both of our minds obviously on the kiss we just shared.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Y/N
mummers.

I sigh, biting my lip. "Should we?"
"I think we need to," Y/N turns his head towards me.

"also think we both enjoyed it."

"Not the time, Park," I roll my eyes. "We should keep this a secret though. Who knows what our parents would say and school would give us shit."

Y/N nods, "but Mike knows." Just then bathroom door opens and Mike  walks out.

"The gang will be here soon," he says. "So like are you guys gonna tell me what's going with you two or.." he
trails off.

"Look, Mikey," I start. "Please just don't tell anybody, okay?"

"What about our friends though?" He slightly furrows his eyebrows.

"Don't tell them either," Y/N says. "We barely know what happened... we don't need others talking about it until we get our minds straight."

Mike nods. "Okay, my lips are sealed. But I still want to know something."
"What do you want to know," I ask slightly tiredly.

"How long has this been going on?"

Me and Y/N look at each other.

"Do you wanna know the whole story?"
We decided to tell Mike the story, from the car make out, the coffee shop thing and what just happened a few moments ago. I think me and Y/N
felt relieved with someone else knowing, it was like a weight lifted off our shoulders.

"Wow, I feel like I've been living under a rock," Mike chuckles leaning back.

"That's just means we've been doing a good job," I laugh awkwardly.
"Just don't tell anyone," Y/N says.

"Please."
"Don't worry about it," Mike says casually. "You guys need to figure this out."

Me and Y/N both sigh in relief. "Thanks Mikey," I say.

"I must say," Mike pipes up after a few moments of silence.

"You two are kinda cute together.
Me and Y/N gives a small laugh. "Thanks Mike," Y/N mummers.

Just then we heard knocks at the door. "Come on in,"

Y/N yells. With that the crew is here.
"What upguys," Nico says plopping down  beside Y/N

"Not much I suppose," Y/N says awkwardly making me shoot him a glance.

"What are we watching?" Mina asks taking a seat next me.

"I think we should watch Home Alone,"  Sam says. We all look at him.

"But that's a Christmas movie," I
say.

"And it's August," Mina adds.
"So? " Sam shrugs casually.
"lt's still a good movie no
matter what time of year. What's wrong with that?"

We all share and glance, then simply shrug.
"l guess we can watch Home Alone," I turn my head to Y/N, who has the remote.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm working on it." He says scrolling through Nexflix before and searching the movie. And that's how that day went. We ended up watching
only Christmas movies for the rest of the day but that was okay. We enjoyed it and had small talk every once
in a while. Everyone left pretty late and me and Y/N went to bed without a word.

******

A/N: That was short chapter for y'll  I SHOULD PUBLISH CHAP 18 FIRST BUT I GOT CONFUSED AND THEN I PUBLISHED WAS CHAPTER 19 AND 20. BUT I HOPE YOU STILL UNDERSTAND THE FLOW OF THIS STORY AND IM SO SORRY. THANK YOU

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!