CHAPTER 11

Waking up with Y/N's arms wrapped around my waist was definitely a surprise at first, a fright even.

But quickly remembering the events of the nightbefore I calm down.
I look over my shoulder at the sleeping, messy haired Y/N with his face pressed against the pillow. I can't help but smile.

The clock read 6:30 which meant it was time for me to get up.
I try gently getting out of Y/N's arms without waking him.I slowly moved his arm sliding out from under is and gently setting it back.

Y/N made a few grunts before turning on his other side, still asleeep.
I smile is satisfaction and tip toe across the cold hard wood floor. Opening the door quietly to peek my head
out seeing an empty hallway. I tiptoe down the hall to my room.

Sighing in relief of not waking anyone I begin to get ready.

***

"Hey honey," my mom greets in the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom," I smile. I have now forgiven her for making come to America seeing that l actually
enjoy it here.

"Hello ladies," Y/N's delightful voice fills the morning
air.

"What's got you so chirping young man?" Mom asks taking a sip from her coffee mug.

"Oh nothing just... one of those mornings," Y/N gives a smile.

"Well 'm glad," she smiles back.
"What are you glad about?" His dad asks walking in as Mom stands from the kitchen table she was sitting at.

"I'm glad that we have a happy teenage boy at 7 am," she says.

He looks at Y/N skeptical. Y/N give a cheesy smile in return.

"A happy teenage boy," His dad furrows his eyebrows eyeing his son.

"I don't trust it."

"I have done nothing bad, dad and I know what you are thinking and I have not engage in any sexual activities nor am l on drugs," Y/N assures grabbing a
Pack of oatmeal.

"Wow," He says turning to my mom.

"It's like a new boy."

"It really is," my mom agrees eyeing down Y/N.

Y/N looks at them with a weird expression. "Uh, you two gonna look at me all day or do you have a job or
something."

"Oh that's right," the two snap back into reality.
"We should get going," they decided.

"Love you guys," and with that they're out of the door.

"Wow, Y/N Park, wow." I shake my head and the boy...

"What?" He asks.

"What's really making you that happy all of the sudden?"

"Honestly," he shrugs. "I don't know. I just woke up with this exhilarating feeling over me."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows and he nods.

"Wow."

"Did you have any nightmares last night?" He asks pouring a cup of milk.

"What?" I say suddenly shocked back into reality.

"Your nightmares? I did hear you get up last night. Did you not have any?" He asks looking at me.

"Huh" I tilt my head. I haven't thought about till thenbut as I recall, I didn't have any bad dreams last night.
I think I even slept the entire night without waking once.

"Nothing," I grin.

***

"No way," he laughs.

"That's great."