CHAPTER 28

Being back home was great. Me and Y/N got a lot closer and it was amazing seeing my family again.

Christmas went well, with the gift exchange and The dinner and everything. Seeing my dad went
very well, despite how emotional it was. Seeing him again made me really happy.

"Did you have fun?" My mom asks from the front of the car. I still havent mentioned seeing my dad to her and I'm not planning to. I wonder if she knows about how he is and hasn't told me. I try not to think about it too much so I won't be upset.

"Definitely, it was great." I give her an honest answer.

"What about you, Y/N?" My dad asks.

"It was really cool," he nods.

"He saw snow for the first time" I smile looking down recalling the memory. What a magical moment that was.

"Oh yeah?" My Mom smiles.
"Yeah, im not interested in snows before and I hate it " he smiles back.

"but now I just loved it." looking at me

We ended up going out to eat to catch up on everything that happened while we were gone and what all we did while we were gone. The meal was
also filled lots of small talk about the wedding and what not. Over allit was quite nice.

***

"That was fun," he speaks walking into my room shutting the door behind him.

"Yeah, It was," I agreed.

"What are you doing?" He asks referring to me sitting by my vanity.

"Re-organizing all my make up and lotion that I took to Japan"

"You waste no time, do you babe?" He chuckles at me shakes his head before standing up and walking towards me.

"Nope" I say with a small laugh.

He wraps his arms around my neck and sets his head on my shoulders.

"I had fun with you this week."

l grin, "I did too."

He starts leaving short kisses all over my neck giving me chills down my entire body. I slowly face myself towards him and he moves to my lips. I kiss back with passion and move my hands to the back on his neck.

"I really care about you, Sana" he mumbles between kisses.

"I care about you too, babe," I mumble back. He moves his hand to my cheek as his tongue licks my lips for permission to enter. We were so deeply invested in the kiss we didn't even hear the door open but when we heard the
word.

******

"what's going on in here?" We immediately separated as fast as possible.

******

"Dad." He says in disbelief.

"Mom." I repeat.

"What do you think is going on here?" His dad speaks clearly angered.

"It's uh...not what it looks like" I attempted to reason.

"Not What It looks likes? Ha!" My mother sneers.

"Then please tell me what is actually happens because I'm sure as hell knows what it looks like to me "

Me and Y/N share a terrified look, not knowing what to say.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" His dad yells getting dangerously close to Y/N.

He takes a few steps back but his dad keeps coming closer.

"You took advantage of this poor girl, your stepsister" He digs at his son.

"He did no such thing you dick!" I immediately snap at my mom's fiancé.

"Sana!" My Mom scolds.
"What? Are we supposed to just sit here a take this shit while you guys won't even let us defend ourselves?" I yell back.

"I can't believe you two would keep such a secret from us and Sana I'm especially disappointed at you."
My Mom says making eye contact.

"You've always been such an honest kid."

"Don't even start talking to your daughter about honesty when you won't even tell her about her own father being in the hospital!" Y/N stands up for me.

My mom seems taken back. "How do you know about that?"

My eyes widen and feel my eyes water. "So, you did you know." I shake my head and try to hold back my tears.

"Oh fucking course," Y/N curses.
His dad pushes Y/N against the wall making eyes widen.

"Don't talk to her like that!"

"Get off of me!" He raises his voice pushing his father back.

"Look here boy-" his dad steps closer to him again.

"Stop," I throw my arm in front of his dad's chest before he gets to close.

"I'm done with this and you guys" I grabs Y/N's and walked out of the
room.

"You betrayed us!" my step dad yells at the top of his lungs.

"How?!" Y/N screams as we stop hand-in-hand at the end of the hallway.

"By loving each other? How
can we help who we fall in love with? You guys apparently fell in love with some half way across the world from the each other!"

"You have no idea what love is!" My Mom speaks up.

"Yeah and you two do. That's why you're both divorced, huh?" I snarl before walking down stairs.

We drive. We drive away to nico's house. We needed to be with some chill people for a while and it'd be a while before our parents can look for us.

Holding hands me and Y/N march up to Nico's door and knock. We are greeted by a confused Mike .

"I thought we were meeting up tomorrow-" he tried to say but we cut him off my walking in. The gang is spread out in living room watching TV.

"Hey guys! How was the trip?" Mina asks but before I can say anything l feel a tear sliding down my cheek. I angrily shake my head and wipe it away.

"Sana," Sam speaks up.

"What's going on?"

I feel Mina's and Y/N's arm surround me in a hug.

"If we tell you can you guys please be chill about it?" He asks.

*****