CHAPTER 2

'Where is he?!'

I hear myself yell but no answer comes from people sitting in front of me with blank expression. My voice is shaky and I feel as if the world is slowly closing in on me. The words keep coming through my mouth as is I couldn't control them.

'Where is he?!'
'Where is he?!'
'Where is he?!'

I stood up in my bed tears coming down my face. I was trembling. The dream still echoing in my head. The scene of all it playing over and over as if it was happening roght in front of me . This too familiar feelings send chill down my still shaking body. My hands are shaky and I can hear my hear pounding. I look at the clock.

6:30

I sign knowing I'm not falling back to sleep. I sit in silence for a few moments calming myself down before I get up and go to my suitcase

I get out my white sando along with my pink long sleeves, my skirt and also my white shoes. I head to the bathroom to get ready opening the door but I am quickly stopped.

"What do you think you're doing?!" A shirtless Y/N yells. He's so damn hot.

"Getting ready" I yelled back.

"Not in my bathroom" He shouted back.

I shake my head. "And why? When you're dad gave me a house tour he said this is my bathroom!".

Y/N scoffs. "Ha! I've been in under this roof.. for my entire life and use this bathroom and I'm not stopping now!" He stands his ground but I do too.

"Well you're gonna have to deal with it couz sometimes things change bitch." I taunt but quickly forze when noticing his reaction.

It was like Y/N snapped and storm started to brew in his dark brown eyes. "Don't you ever call me that again?!" He raises his voice stepping closer . "And this is my bathroom okay? I'm sorry little princess might not get what she wants. And I will be always here because this is my bathroom!" He yells out at me.

I'm taking by this side of Y/N I'm almost got scared. I stood there for a minute trying to study his face and quickly decided to go back down. He needed to be alone. I don't know what I said sent him into range but it wasn't good, maybe the word 'bitch?' But yeah I undersrood.

I go back to my room to get ready. I put light make up on and look in the mirror and wear my outfit for today and go downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Hey Sana" my mom greets still in her pajamas. She us going to start work in a couple days with her boyfriend.

I just nod a her, making her sigh. I suppose she was hoping I'd be in a better mood but she was going to wait a while for that.

I glanced around tge kitchen to find something for breakfast and I am satisfied when I find myself a box of Coco Crunch on the to of the refrigirator. I get some milk out of the fridge and make my bowl of cereal and head to table with my mother. I eat in silence for a few minutes before my step dad and Y/N enterd the kitchen.

Y/N was quickly grabbing the car keys on the top of the shelves avoiding eye contact from everyone. He takes the keys and head to the door when suddenly his dad stops him.

"Not so fast" His dad slightly grabbing his son's shoulder. Y/N turns around making an eye contact with his father and signs.

"What?"

"You're gonna have to take Sana to school too" the words make me and Y/N both freeze.

"What?" We both say in unison.

My mom and her lover share a glance before looking back to us. "Sana you don't have any license now" my mom looks at me. " you two are living together both of you have to talk to each other."

"You mean I have to stay in the same car with her?" Y/N scoffs rolling his eyes in my way.

"Like you're the one who should be upset?" I scoff back. I'm the one that has to deal with you - " I cut myself before I say anything more.

"I'm sorry kids I have to get off to work. Have fun!" He speaks up kissing my mother and waving us good bye.

As you can tell, the day started off GREAT!

The car ride was tense. Y/N kept his eyes on the road and turned up his surprisingly pleasant music. After moment I finally get the courage to break the silence.

"I'm sorry" I state quietly.

"What?"

"I'm sorry ok?" I sign shaking my head and myself . "About the bathroom thing I know this is bothering you too and... I should have givin you some space."

He flashes me a s satisfied look then quickly look back at the road. "It's fine." thats all he says.

It isn't long until he park his car into the school parking lot. I unbuckled the seatbelt and get ready until Y/N stops me by locking the door. I shoot him glare. "What are you doing?"

"Look" he starts "don't embarass me and don't go around telling people about our situation, Ok?"

I shake my head slightly offended finally giving my answer, "ok fine and besides I don't want anyone to know that I am associated with you."

"Ok thank you" we both do a hand shake.

I've never been a new student before but I it's kinda hard for me now. It took me a half hour to find the office to get my schedule and now I am trying to fine my classes. I'm running like a little kid until a voice surprisingly ctaches me off guard.

"Need help?"

I turn around to a find a girl with a short wolf cut hair facing me.

"Hi..um yeah I do actually," I admitted. I walked up to her showing my schedule and explaining in confusion.

"Well we have our next class together. So I'll show you. We also have our fifth period together. You can meet me at the office and I can show you there." She syas with a warm smile.

"Thanks," I smile back as she begins me to our class. " I'm Sana by the way".

"Mina, Nice to meet you" we shake hands. "What brings you here?".

"Mom's new boyfriend". I roll me eyes.

"Ah I see"

"Yeah I'm from Japan" I nod.

"Yeah me too" I was actually starting to like this girl which made me happy. We made it to our room and started our class.

---------------