Chapter 30 - Epilogue

"Mom look!" Our daughter Chae points at a flower dress in the window of a thrift store on the strip we
were on.

"Very pretty," I smile at my daughter.

"I don't know, might be a little too grown up for you." Y/N says trying to play protective at his six year old
daughter.

"Dad," our four year old yeji, motions. "It's your favorite store."

We look towards the Guitar Center store yeji was pointing at. Y/N laughs,

"you know me well buddy." I can never figure out how lucky we've become. Even after everything we've been through here we are witha beautiful, happy family. Our parents eventually gotten used to mine and Y/N's relationship and everything has been going very well, 10 years later.

Y/N's now a proud owner of a music shop, He bought a huge shop down town about five year ago and it's been a great hit. Mike, Nico and Sam will even join him sometimes.

As for me I went for my desire to become a teacher and now teach middle school. I love it and it truly is
what I was meant to do.

Our family make our way into the classic, 'Charlie's Café'. In there we're greeting by our high school best
friends and their families.

Sam got married first during his last year of college to a girl named tzuyu. We all love her. They have a little daughter named selena, who's two.

Nico and Mina ended up getting married about five years ago. Nico proposed in the middle of college
but they could never quite find the right time to finally get married until years later.

Mike isn't married yet but he's been dating this girl named Irene for almost a year now. They're perfect for each other. She'll be a kid with him but also has just the right amount of maturity to level him out, which is exactly what he needs.

"About time you guys got here" Mike chuckles as we walk in and take our seat.

"'Sorry we're late but we had to stop to look at of the pretty dresses." Y/N says and we all laugh.

"Uncle Mikey!" Our children cheer and runs through our friend.

"I don't understand why they like you so much," I shake my head laughing.

"What can I say?" He shrugs.

"They can probably just relate to him," Sam laughs and we a join him.

I look around at all of our friends and their wives, girlfriends, and children. I feel a grin plaster over my
face. I feel so lucky, so happy. Y/N put his arms around me and kiss my head.

"I can't believe we made it," I whisper to him.

"But we did," he replies.

He was right. We really did.

THE END.

********

Hey guys!! This story comes to an end. So i just want to say thank you very much for reading and supporting this story, I'll rest for a while and write another story maybe this year?nah im not sure either. For now I'll enjoy my remaining month before another semester begins.

So once again thank thank you so much and keep loving TWICE!!!