Part 1

Ever since I was a small child, Master Lowen always trained me to stay quiet. I was trained to never underestimate an opponent and never give away my thoughts. "You're over thinking! Your thoughts are too loud." Master Lowen states disappointedly from across the room. "Master, what will this help me with in the future?' I ask curiously. "It will help you to focus. You may be exceedingly proficient with a lightsaber, but that will do you know good against someone as strong as perhaps a Sith Lord." Master Lowen states.

Confused by the statement, I look over to my Master carefully. "Master, the Sith have been extinct for years." I state softly. "There has been a disruption in the force, the Sith have not gone completely." he replies with a sigh. "We are going on a mission soon, we must speak with the council to get the details." Master Lowen adds leading the way to the council chambers of the Jedi. 

"Master Lowen, Padawan Thorne. Good to see you it is." Master Yoda says as I bow in respect to the Masters. "We have recieved news of a disturbance in Palamino. The Prime Minister has requested the assistance of the Jedi to resolve the peace between the Palamino people and their neighbors, the Loaniaans." Master Windu states. "We have decided to send Padawan Thorne as part of her trials. She must go alone." Master Plo Koon states. "Leave now, you must. May the Force be with you." Master Yoda says. 

Bowing in respect once more, my heart races in my chest as the blood pumps into my ears. I quickly turn to head to the spaceship that will take me to the planet. "Padawan Thorne, I heard you are beginning your trials!" Master Qui-Gon states as I walk past him. "Yes, I'm heading to my first mission now." I reply with a smile. "Well, don't let me keep you." her replies walking away as I climb aboard the spacecraft.  

It's not long before I reach the dusty planet. "Jedi Thorne, we have been expecting you." The Prime Minister says enthusiastically. "How may I be of service?" I ask looking at the Prime Minister. "We cannot come to an agreement on the boarder of the two countries. The mines that my people use are here, however, some of the people from Loania live here." The Prime Minister states as the Queen of Loania appears next to the map. "Your Majesty." I state with a bow in her direction. "Please, call me Kameronia." she says with a soft smile. 

As we look into different options of what to do, I finally see something that may work. "What if we move this boarder to turn slightly, nobody lives in this area, you will have your mines, while the people of Loania will have their living arrangements in tact still." I state. "I will agree to that situation." Kameronia states looking to the Prime Minister. "I agree as well. Thank you." he states holding out a hand to shake. "Please send our sincerest Thank you to the Jedi Council." The Prime Minister says leading me back to my ship. "Please let us know if we can do anything else for the two of your countries." I reply with a smile before flying back to Coruscant.  

Perhaps becoming a Jedi Knight will be easy after all.