Part 34

Obi-wan and I stand in the computer room as Master Yoda watches in the hatchway to the Main Control Center. "I've recalibrated the code warning all surviving Jedi to stay away." Obi-wan sighs. "Good . . . For the Clones to discover the recalibration, a long time it will take. To change it back, longer still. Hurry." Master Yoda urges.

We head into the Main Control Center as Master Yoda heads for the hologram area. "Wait, Master. There is something I must know..." Obi-wan states.

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find." Master Yoda states as I watch the two. "I must know the truth, Master." Obi-wan repeats sadly as he moves to a panel and flips a few switches. Within seconds, a hologram of Anakin and Jadana slaughtering jedi, appear. We watch in horror as Jadana slaughters my child placing her lightsaber through her chest.

"It can't be . . . It can't be . . ." Obi-wan whispers as tears flow freely from my eyes once more. Anakin surverys the carnage as a sith lord enters causing the two to turn and bow. "The traitors have been taken care of, Lord Sidious." Anakin informs. 

"Good . . . good . . . You have done well, my new apprentices. Do you feel your power growing?" The Sith lord asks as I continue to watch in horror. "Yes, My Master." Jadana replies with an evil grin appearing. "Now, Lord Vader and Lady Mara, go and bring peace to the Empire.

"I can't watch any more." I gasp as I look to Obi-wan who has the same horrified expression. He quickly switches off the hologram as we sit in silence for a few moments. "Destroy the Sith, we must." Master Yoda states. "Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin." Obi-wan pleads.

"To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough, you are not." Master Yoda argues. "He is like my brother ... I cannot do it." Obi-wan pleads. "I cannot kill them." I whisper to myself. "Twisted by the dark side, young Skywalker and Jadana have become. The children you trained, gone they are . . . Consumed by Darth Vader and Mara." Master Yoda sighs.

"How could it have come to this?" Obi-wan questions. "To question, no time there is." Master Yoda sighs. "I do not know where the Emperor has sent them. I don't know where to look." Obi-wan states. "Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him, you will. Visit the new Emperor, my task is. May the Force be with you." Master Yoda sighs as he leaves us. "May the Force be with you, Master Yoda." Obi-wan replies before we head off together as well.

"I know where Jadana is, I'm not sure about Anakin though." I sigh taking a deep breath.

The cockpit of the sleek yellow Galactic Speeder opens, and we emerge waling onto the veranda. An alarm goes off deep in the apartment. We stop before a security curtain that protects the veranda as C3-P0 approaches us. "Hello, might I help you . . . Oh, it's you. Come in, quickly." C3-P0 exclaims.

"Has Anakin been here . . . ?" Obi-wan questions. "Yes . . . right after the attack on the Jedi Temple." C3-P0 explains as Padme comes down the stairs in a robe. "Master Thorne, Master Kenobi . . ." Padme states confused as she embraces us.

"Oh, Obi-Wan, Lara, thank goodness . . . you're alive." She sighs relieved. "The Republic has fallen. Padme . . . The Jedi Order is no more . . ." Obi-wan explains. "I know, it's hard to believe everything to which we've dedicated our lives is gone." she sighs walking around.

"I believe we have been part of a plot hundreds of years in the making." Obi-wan states defeatedly. "The Senate is still intact, there is some hope." Padme offers a gleam of hope. "No. Padme . . . It's over . . . The Sith now rule the galaxy as they did before the Republic." I inform.

"The Sith!?!" Padme asks shocked. "We're here looking for Anakin . . . When was the last time you saw him?" I ask trying to get to the point. "Yesterday." Padme lies. "And do you know where he is now?" Obi-wan asks. "No." Padme sighs looking down.

"Padme, I need your help. He's in grave danger." Obi-wan pleads. "From the Sith?" Padme asks looking at Obi-wan and I. "From himself . . . Padme, Anakin has turned to the dark side." I state whispering the last part. "You're wrong! How could you even say that?" she exclaims growing panicked. "We have seen a security hologram of him killing younglings." Obi-wan explains feeling pained.

"Not Anakin! He couldn't!" Padme gasps holding a hand over her lips. "He was deceived by a lie. We all were. It appears that the Chancellor is behind everything, including the war. Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been looking for. After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice." Obi-wan states sadly.

"I don't believe you ... I can't." Padme whimpers. "Padme, I must find him." Obi-wan pleads. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" Padme argues as she moves to sit revealing her pregnancy to Obi-wan. "He has become a very great threat." Obi-wan informs.

"I can't . . ." she gasps. "Anakin is the father, isn't he?" I ask looking at the girl in pity as she looks at her bump. "I'm so sorry." Obi-wan sighs as he and I begin to leave in search of our Padawans.

"Obi-wan, I will go to Mustafar and confront Jadana. Please be safe, I will meet up with you later if I am able." I state looking at the man before me. "I love you." I state before placing my lips against his. "I love you too. Please be safe." Obi-wan sighs before watching me board a ship and he moves to hide and stowaway on Padme's ship.

"May the Force be with us all."