Part 7

(This part contains smut, I'm not good at writing it so here is my attempt. You don't have to read this part to understand the other chapters!)

Yawning I look over to Obi-wan who seems to be contemplating everything so far. "Well, I believe I am going to bed." I state standing from my seat. "Well, I believe I will join you." Obi-wan sighs stretching out his muscles. Shaking my head with a smile, I follow Obi-wan back to the room provided for us to sleep in. 

I quickly remove my clothes again before climbing into the warm bed. Obi-wan turns off the light before walking back to his side of the bed. I feel the mattress dip down as he climbs in pulling the blanket over his body. As my eyes begin to close, Obi-wan wraps an arm around my waist pulling me against his chest as he nuzzles his face into my neck.

We lay there for a few moments before I decide to move slightly to get more comfortable. As I move my hips, Obi-wan grabs me holding my hips in place. "If you move any more, we won't be getting much sleep." Obi-wan breathes out heavily. 

A blush creeps up my cheeks as I go completely still. After a moment I decide to turn and face Obi-wan as he takes in a sharp breath. Looking into his eyes I glance down to his lips before returning my gaze to his eyes. "You don't listen very well." Obi-wan sighs as he places a hand on my hip. I grin up at him as he moves closer. "I suppose we can always finish what we started." Obi-wan suggests looking hungrily at my lips.

Obi-wan leans in and captures my lips as he moves to hover over me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he places one hand on my hip and the other caresses my cheek. His fingers trail down my thigh as he pulls my knee up near his hip. 

His lips trail down to my neck as he grinds down onto my hips. "You're beautiful." he whispers as his lips travel just below my ear. I run my fingers through his short golden hair as he slowly moves his warm hands between my thighs. A moan slips through my lips as I dig my fingers into his arms. He rubs circles into my covered clit eliciting moans to pass through quietly and breathlessly. 

My hands travel down his torso to the hem of his boxers and he slides my underwear down my legs. In one swift motion he removes his boxers before kissing his way up my thighs. I gasp as his tongue runs up my folds. My hips buck at the feeling causing him to wrap and arm across to hold them down. 

With his other hand, he pumps a finger in and out at an antagonizingly slow pace. I try to move my hips as he proceeds to move his fingers and tongue slowly. "Pl-please go... faster..." I whimper trying to move against his finger. 

Before anything else could be said, he adds another finger and pumps them in and out at a much quicker pace bringing me to the edge of an orgasm before he stops. "You don't get to have all the fun." he says smirking as he moves back up to my lips. He grinds against me slowly has I feel his length press against my entrance. "Are your ready?" Obi-wan asks as he nibbles on my ear.

I nod quickly only for Obi-wan to pull back and look me in the eyes. "I need you to say the words." Obi-wan demands looking into me eyes as he stops all movements. "Obi, please fuck me." I state lustfully looking into his eyes. 

Without another word, he enters slowly as the tip moves through. I gasp at the intense pleasure while grasping at his muscular arms. After he enters completely, he begins moving back and forth at a quick pace until we both near our climax. "Cum, just let it go." he pants as he rubs circular motions into my clit while pounding away. 

Not long after, I decide to flip us over and take control as I grind into his hips. Obi-wan's hands travel to my breasts as he indulges and gives them some overdue attention. "You're amazing." his groans into my neck as he continues to lick strips up my neck and back to my breasts. 

The knot in my abdomen tightens more and more until it finally explodes and my legs begin to shake and I am flipped back over and tighten around his length. Seconds later, he releases into me as well. His thrusts become sloppy until he collapses in a heap next to me on the bed. 

"Why didn't we do this the other night?" Obi-wan asks breathlessly. "Because it's against the code." I pant trying to slow my breathing as my legs continued to shake. "It's only forbidden to have attachments." Obi-wan counters. "Well, lets not make this an attachment then." I state before nuzzling into his chest under the blanket. "Goodnight, Lara." Obi-wan whispers before the two of us doze off into a peaceful slumber.