S1E1: I'm a Autobot

(Planet: Cybertron)
(Opening scene)

(Planet: Earth)
(Region: Kanto)
(City: Valley Green city)

We over see Valley Green City, a peaceful and nice city that is surrounded nothing but forest and in the middle is a city where we see humans and pokemon living together in peace. This town was made many years ago and it is viewed as a nice city but also a hot spot of many rare pokemon for pokemon trainers to find.

We then see one of those trainers named Alex and his Eevee partner named Ben at the park as we see the two between the bushes and peaking through to see Farfetched as Alex and Ben were ready to catch it.

Soon Farfetched turns to leave when suddenly Alex burst out of the bushes and called out to Ben.

Alex: Ben hurry and use tackle!

Ben charges towards Farfetched by using tackle and he was about to land a hit when Farfetched quickly turn and hits Ben with his long Green onions at him and sending Ben flying towards Alex where the two crash and fell onto the ground. Once that Farfetched fly off while Alex and Ben get up and see Farfetched flying off.

Alex: Well damn.

Ben looks down in disappointment but he pets Ben on the head and tells him.

Alex: (smile) Don't worry, it's not your fault. We can get him again.

Ben agrees and then two trainers came out behind them with a female voice telling Alex.

???: Any luck?

They turn around and they see Verity and Sorrel as they look down at the two while Alex gets up.

Alex: No such luck but I'll get a new pokemon someday.

Verity: It's been a while since you have just Ben with you. Besides have you ever think about what to do in your life?

Alex: I don't really know. I really try something different but exiting for me.

Sorrel: Why not take part in pokemon battling? Many other trainers are doing that by now.

Alex: I'm not much a battler and besides there is millions of Pokemon trainers are doing that by now. We wanna do something different for a chance, something I really like to do.

Sorrel: Well good luck. We'll see you at home.

Verity: Bye.

The two make their leave as Alex watched them left and once they are gone he lend out a sigh and he and Ben take a walk into the woods to think about what to do in their lives.