S1E12: A tour around the Ark

(Location: Viridian City)

It was a sunny day at Viridian City as we see vehicles driving by down the street just minding their own business and getting to their locations. But then driving up near a cafe and parking across of the cafe we see Barricade as he sees Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty and Togepi enjoying themselves with some food as Barricade radios in.

Barricade: I have the humans on my sight. I'll lower them somewhere isolated so no other humans won't find them.

It wasn't long for Ash and the others leave the cafe and make their walk which Barricade drive behind them and making sure he's not spotted. He watched as Ash check to see all of his badges that he gotten as he smiles and says.

Ash: (smile) After all of the training I finally got all the badges.

Pikachu: (smile) Pika!

Misty: (smile) That means you be in the pokemon League in no time.

Brock: (smile) But that's not gonna started for 4 weeks so what should we do while we wait?

Ash: (smile) I know! Let's head to Pallet Town and stay at my place!

Misty: (smile) Sounds like a good idea.

Togepi: (smile) Togepi.

Brock: (smile) Sounds great, let's go.

And so they try to make their way out of town while Barricade follows them however it wasn't long for Misty to turn around and sees a police car following them which Barricade stopped as Brock and Ash stop after seeing Misty stopped.

Ash: What's up Misty?

Misty: I can't help but feel like that police car was following us for a second.

Brock: Maybe it's officer Jenny come to see us!

Then Brock rushes over as he gets to the driver side door and says.

Brock: (smile) Hello Officer Jenny! Care to roll down your windows so i can see your beautiful face?

Barricade: Man you humans are scrapping weird.

Brock: (smile) No need for that Jenny, your the most beautiful and.......Huh?!

Suddenly Barricade transform into hid bot form which Ash and the rest step back in shock as Barricade stand over them and try to grab Brock but he dodged and rushes back to Ash and Misty.

Ash: It's a Decepticon!

Barricade: That's right you human scum. Now hold still or else.

Then Pikachu fired lighting bolt at Barricade which made him block the attacks as Ash and the other make a run for it  while Barricade chased after them.

Brock: Why is a Decepticon chasing us!? What did we do!?

Misty: I have no idea!

Ash: Well at least there is only one.

They turn around the corner only for the be block by three gaint metal insects which Misty get terrified and hide behind Ash.

Misty: (scared) You just have to say there is only one, do you Ash!

Suddenly the trio of insecticons transform into bot forms which they were surprised to see they too are Decepticons are well.