S1E25: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 2)

(Indigo Plateau Conference battle arena)

We see a large crowd of people getting ready for a pokemon battle between two trainers. Ash will have his pokemon battle against Richie and only one could win and move up to the next round. Among the crowd of people sitting down we see Alex, Ben, Verity, Misty, Brock, Oak and Delia sat among the crowd while Sorrel came back with some snacks which he handed out to everybody else and then sat down.

Alex: (smile) Can't wait for Ash to win another round.

Brock: Well let's cross our fingers and hope Ash will win.

Misty: Have you ever thought taking on the gyms and battle to be champion?

Alex: Not really. I just catch pokemon and make friends of them.

Delia: (smile) That's very nice.

Oak: (smile) Guess your not interested with pokemon battles unlike Ash.

Alex: (smile) Yeah, I just want to help pokemon when ever they needed, ain't that right Ben?

Ben: Eevee!

Then the crowd cheered when they see Ash and Richie enter the arena and stand onto the ring as they stare at each other and they were ready for a pokemon battle as the crowd watched.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and the other Autobots watching the pokemon battle on the TV as they sat there and watched. They have soke energon that can drink while watching. Then Hot Rod and his team opens the garage doors and enter inside while Y/n turns and walks up to them.

Y/n: (smile) You arrived just in time, the match was about to start.

Hot Rod: Thank primus for that. Sorry the recon Misson tooken a lot longer then we thought.

Bumblebee: (smile) At least we made it.

Jazz: (smile) Yeah so let's not stand around and let's start partying!

They enter inside while Y/n watch them enter then Night-Claw and Abby show up as the two apoorches Y/n.

Y/n: Night-Claw, Abby hey. You two here to watch the match?

Night-Claw: (smirk) Sure, we love to hang out with you handsome.

Abby: (smile) Yeah!

Y/n: (smile) Well welcome to the party then.

The two enter but then Night-Claw wants to tell Y/n something so she lead him away from the others while Y/n was a bit confused until she told him something that shocked him.

Y/n: (shocked) You get to tell me all Cybertronians heard the ongoing war on Earth?! How?!

Night-Claw: No idea but while me and Abby were listening in some chatter we discovered some weird chatter. They were talking about a planet that the Cybertronian race has go to and now some outside of thid planet maybe coming here.

Y/n: Autobot or Decepticon?

Night-Claw: Unknown. The radio we made doesn't detected if those Cybertronians were Autobots or Decepticons. But Abby have a theory that those chatters are from other Cybertronian colonies.

Y/n: Why would they want to go to Earth? Haven't they not have their own colonies that were not infected by the war?

Night-Claw: Actually your war has spread into different colonies.

Y/n: (shocked) What?!

Night-Claw: According to the radio chatter, they were talking about a large fleet of Decepticon ships invaded their world and destroying anything in site. Some Cybertronians even join the Decepticons so they can spare their lives. Now as we know most of the Cybertronian colonies may or may have been taking over by the Decepticons.