S1E14: A recon mission

(Ark)
(Swerve's bar)

Y/n, Turbospike, Alex and Ben are seen hanging out at Swerve's bar within the Ark. There was also many other Autobots at the bar drinking some energon with their friends, chatting or playing some activity to pass the time before they can be sent for battle.

We see the four at the booth of the bar as Swerve hands both Turbospike and Y/n two cups of Energon which they each take and have a drink while Alex and Ben sat down at the table of the bar with Ben eating some pokemon food that Alex give while Y/n have a sandwich as Swerve turns to them and says with a friendly smirk.

Swerve: (smirk) So these what you humans call "sandwiches" huh? Must be pretty famous for many travelling.

Alex: (smile) I can say the same to Energon. How dose it taste like?

Swerve: (smile) It's like what you human adults drink in parties or other bars. Drink too much and we get dizzy and go into stasis.

Alex: So basically like alcohol?

Swerve: Yeah, something like that. (Turns to Y/n) So Captain Y/n, how is things with you and your crew. It's been a while since you left Cybertron. There have been many Autobots spreading rumours that you and your crew were killed since it was a long time. Ha! Bet they were shocked when they got your transmission.

Y/n: (smile) Bet they were. Still nothing much. We've managed to move the Requiem blaster to Perceptor's lap so he and Wheeljack will research it and see there is more information we should know about it then we thought.

Swerve: (smile) The Requiem blaster. Must be one important relic. Bet his much fire power it has against a Decepticon army?

Turbospike: (Drink some Energon) I'll say...it can one shot a Decepticon flag ship.

Swerve: Ooooo like the sound of that. You think Optimus will use it one day?

Y/n: I bet not. It's a destructive weapon and Optimus will never use it unless it's for a situation that requires him to us it.

Swerve: Guess so. Optimus always takes the hard way then the easy way to defeat Megatron and his Decepticons.

Y/n: True but he believes it is right to end the war without wiping all Decepticons within seconds. Besides its not honor to use any over powered weapons like the Requiem blaster.

Alex: Say I have a question? What is Optimus like during the war on Cybertron?

Swerve: (smirk) Oh kid, he was the best. He was like the most powerful bot to ever lived. He's a bot with few words but when it comes to battle, he'll go out of his way just to be a cool Autobot leader.

Turbospike: I heard he took on 100 Decepticon troopers on his own and he never seem to panic or worry.

Swerve: I also heard that he lead 50 Autobots against 200 Decepticon troops and made it out alive.