S1E13: A rampaging Charizard problem

(Ark: Bridge)

Optimus prime, Iron Hide and Jazz are seen at the bridge maintaining and testing out the long range communications that Jetfire and his team have placed so they can contact each other in long distances.

Jazz: (smile) Looks like all systems are alrighty prime!

Ironhide: Long range communication tower is stable. Seems like Jetfire and his team did their job well.

Optimus prime: That's perfect. Now we will have communications in long distances.

Then the bridged opens and two Autobots enter the bridge as Optimus Prime turns to them.

Sunstreaker: (smile) Jammer's and a cloak is now online and we're all good. Those Decepticons will not know where we are with those things up and running.

Sideswipe: Still through we need to be careful in case of any pokemons get close to them

Sideswipe: Still through we need to be careful in case of any pokemons get close to them. We don't want them to damage them and expose our location to the Decepticons.

Optimus prime: Understood, good job.

Jazz: Say Optimus, you think the Decepticons are doing the same?

Optimus prime: I believe so Jazz. All we know they could be above us right now and they don't even know.

Ironhide: (smirk) Well I can't wait to get out there and beat some Decepticons into scrap.

Sunstreaker: (smile) You can say that again Ironhide. Say where are the three new humans? I want to meet them.

Optimus prime: You should ask Y/n. He was with them and last time I saw them.

Sunstreaker: (smile) Nice. Come on Sideswipe, let's go find Y/n.

The two head off as we them walking down the hallway, failing to notice Jigglypuff as Jigglypuff watch them walk by. She is a bit frustrated that no one hasn't noticed her until she heard some music somewhere down the hallway.

She decided to follow as she make her wal down to a different hallway as the music gets louder and louder meaning she must be close. Soon she made it to a door which was left open as she peak through and sees a Autobot blasting some tons while he's typing his way onto his computer.