YOU FIRST ARRIVE IN THE GLADE

NEWT:
You wake up in a moving metal room. No. An elevator. The elevator stops abruptly and the top opens to reveal a bright sky. You hear a voice shout "It's a girl..." You recognize that voice. You suddenly see a tall boy with blonde hair staring down at you. "Hi, I'm Newt, what's your name?" He says. You open and shut your mouth, lost for words. "I- I'm Y/N" you stutter. The boy, Newt, extends his hand, you take the hand as he pulls you out of the elevator. Everyone is staring at you. You suddenly realize that you're the only girl. "W-Wha-What is this place?" You ask Newt quietly. "This." He starts. "This what we call the Glade."

GALLY:
Panic. That's all you feel. You're trapped in a box that's moving up. You can't see anything. You can't remember anything. All you can hear is the rusty metal of the box scraping the walls as it moves up. All of a sudden it stops and a bright light streams through the box. "Rise and shine green-" A boy's voice says, then he stops to look at you. "What is it Gally?" Another voice asks. "It's a girl..." The boy, Gally, said. "Yes, okay I'm a girl." You say. "Now can someone help me out of this box?"
"Oh, she's a feisty one too." A boy with a British accent says. "Yeah, yeah, now can I have some help here?" You say again. "Yeah, alright." Gally says, as he pulls you out of the box. "Thank you, now where am I?" You ask, a little calmer now. "We call this the Glade." Gally says to you.

THOMAS:
You open your eyes to see a group of about, 60 or so boys staring at you. You suddenly feel self-conscious. You back away into the corner of the box you are sitting in. Suddenly a boy with dark brown hair jumps down into the box. "Hi." He says. "I'm Thomas, and welcome to the Glade."
"I-I'm Y/N.' You stutter quietly. 'C'mon, I'll help you up." He goes to touch your arm to help you up, when you flinch and move backwards. "There's no need to be afraid. You're safe here." Thomas tells you.

MINHO:
You sit up to find yourself inside of an elevator. It's pitch black. The elevator is moving really fast and you have to grab a hold of something, others you'll tip over. The elevator finally comes to a stop. When it opens up you find yourself staring at a large group of boys. "Who are you?" You shout. "Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?!" You keep shouting at the stunned boys. "Hey, hey, calm down." A boy, who you kind of recognize. "I'm Minho and this is the Glade, now can you remember your name?" The boy asks. Wow. You think. Minho is hella fine. "I'm Y/N" You say pretty confidently. "Well, Y/N, welcome to the rest of your life."