ARIS MASTERLIST

A/N: I've been meaning to do this for awhile now, sorry it's been so long. ALSO! If you have requested me to write anything I promise I haven't forgotten you, it's on my long long lOng list of things to complete and publish. Thanks to everyone for being so patient! (Also I made the collage myself so if you use it please give credit!!)

WHAT YOU CALL HIM:
Love/Honey - You think he's adorable and sweet. Aris isn't really into cute nicknames.

WHAT HE CALLS YOU:
Babe - Like I said before he isn't really into nicknames but every once in awhile he'll call you babe, loving how the simple name can make you blush.

HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND:
*This isn't set anywhere specific*
You and Aris had always been great friends ever since he came up into the maze. It's like you two were joint at the hip. You slept with each other when one of you had nightmares and held each others hands when one of you were nervous or upset - but you two never admitted any feelings other than platonic ones. One day you had a weird feeling in your stomach. When Aris shook you awake that morning the touch of his small hand on your arm turned your insides to mush. Throughout the day whenever Aris was talking to you, all you could think about his soft, pink lips, forming each word. What was going on with you today?! When he grabbed your hand out of habit it felt like an electric spark. Never had you felt like this.
"Y/N? Are you alright?" Aris asked later that night.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You smiled lightly at him.
"I don't know you just seem different today. Like you're off in your own world. I dunno." He trailed off. Your stomach did a somersault, as you realised what you had been feeling all day. Love. You were in love with Aris. You started to panice. Had you always felt like this? What does this mean for your friendship? Did he love you back?
"Y/N!" Aris said, trying to get your attention.
"Uh-yeah, what?" You stammer, shaking your head slightly trying to focus on the conversation and not your new found crush.
"Now, I know you're not alright." He said, chuckling slightly.
"What do you mean?"
"You ignored everything I just said, you never do that." He said. Sheepishly you looked down into your lap and blushed. You needed to tell him, tell someone, you just needed things to go back to the way the were before.
"Seriously Y/N, you need to tell me what's up." He said, more concerned now.
"Alright." You breathed out, then in deeply. How would he react? Would he laugh? Would he not want to be friends with me? Would things be weird between us? You shook your head a little, no matter the outcome he needed to know, it was driving you crazy.
"I-I um, I think I love you." You told him softly. You didn't want to look up, but you had to. You had to see his reaction.
Slowly you lifted your head up and as soon as your eyes met his, he grabbed your cheeks and pulled to in for a kiss. The kiss was soft, yet passionate and full of love. After he pulled away he whispered softly;
"I think I love you too." You grinned and kissed him again. This kiss was shorter then the last but just as loving.
"Y/N, would you be my girlfriend." He asked, staring into your eyes, the dim light shining off of them.
"Of course." You whispered and kissed his cheek.
You two spent the night cuddling and sharing small kisses.

HOW HE HUGS YOU:
Aris' hugs are long and sweet. He'll pull you into a hug and won't let go. He loves to bury his head in your neck and smell your perfume. You two could stand like this for hours.

YOUR BEST FRIEND:.
Minho

HOW YOU TWO CUDDLE/SLEEP AT NIGHT:
You and Aris spoon. You are (on most nights) the big spoon. Holding onto his back and cuddling into him. You love leaving gentle kisses on the back of his neck when he can't sleep.

WHERE HE LIKES TO KISS YOU:
Nose - Aris loves leaving soft kisses on your nose. He thinks you look really cute when you scrunch your nose afterwards

WAKING UP:
You usually wake up to Aris peppering light kisses all over your face. He doesn't like to wake you up though, he thinks you look so beautiful and peaceful while you sleep.

YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD:
Aris treats you like a fucking queen. He brings you all the chocolate you need and will cuddle you for as long as you want. He gives you kisses and tries to make you laugh to forget about the pain you're in.

TYPE OF BOYFRIEND HE IS:
The shy boyfriend. Aris is the quiet type of guy, he doesn't like much public displays of affection or nicknames. He will hold your hand underneath the table and kiss your cheek when he thinks people aren't looking. He blushes whenever someone makes a remark about how cute you two are together.

AU // NAME IN EACH OTHERS CONTACTS:
Your phone: Him❤️🙌🏻
His phone: Cutie 💕

DATING ARIS WOULD INCLUDE:
Him giving you fond stares

The tightest, best hugs

"The things I do for you, babe."

Honestly all he would focus on is you

Giggly sex (that sounds weird...)

Deep late night talks

Being told how beautiful you are, every day

Hand holding

He always believes in you, even when you don't believe in yourself