NEWT IMAGINE - KATIE

A/N: Newt imagine for @KNWLovesYou

NEWT'S POV
They should have been back by now. The doors are about to close and Katie and Thomas still aren't back. Everyone has stopped work to watch and wait. Suddenly I see a small figure running out of the entrance to the maze, I run up to it to see that it's Thomas, carrying Katie in his arms. Oh shuck no. "Thomas! What the bloody hell happened?!" I shout.
"A griever attacked her." Thomas says out of breath. I look down at the gorgeous girl in his arms. Her body was limp and her eyes shut lightly. "Is she going to alright?" I ask worriedly as Thomas hands her over to Clint.
"Me and Jeff will do a check up, she seems to be fine though." Clint says, hurrying to the med-jacks hut. I run after them - more like limp but whatever. When I finally reach the hut Jeff and Clint have already placed Katie on the small bed.
"What happened to her?" I ask.
"Well Thomas said, a griever tried to attack her, but she's got a sprained ankle, and concussion from fall I suspect." Says Clint, while Jeff wraps the bandage around Katie's ankle.

It's been really boring since Katie has gotten hurt. I miss her a lot, I've been going into the med-jacks hut to see her for the past three days.
"Newt! Newt!" I hear a voice scream my name, I turn around to see a delighted Katie limping over to me.
"Oh, shuck, Katie I've missed you." I tell her as I wrap my arms around her in a hug. I've missed cuddling with her.
"I've missed you too but it's only been three days, it's not like I was gone for a year or anything." She says smiling at me as I go to give her a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you, you shank." I say smiling.
"I love you to Newt."
"Now, remember no running for a week." I say sternly.
"What?! No fair! My ankle is fine." She replies.
"It's obviously not if you're limping."
"Fine. But you have to stay with me all week so I'm not bored." She says with a cheeky grin.

A/N: I hope that was what you wanted, also thanks for liking & commenting on a lot of these chapters! Ily xx.