NEWT IMAGINE - STELLA

A/N: Newt imagine for @StellaHarding - sorry it's kind of shit 😁 ily x.

NEWT'S POV
I looked up from my work in the gardens to see Stella finally back from running. I was about to go over to her when I noticed she was talking to Minho. This usually is fine but today he was standing rather close to her. "Hey guys." I say walking up to them.
"Hey Newt." Stella says and goes back talking to Minho. What? Why is she ignoring me. Just then I hear Stella laugh and look up to see Minho obviously flirting with her. I storm off annoyed that Minho would even try to flirt with her. As soon I got to the homestead I hear Stella calling my name, "Newt! Wait up."
"What?" I ask slightly angry that she ignored me before. "I just wanted to know why you're upset?"
"Why I'm upset?!" I say.
"Yeah."
"Well maybe because you were flirting with Minho back there!" I yell.
"What? No I wasn't, you're just jealous because I was talking with someone that wasn't you!" She shouts back.
"If you would stop flirting with everyone then maybe I wouldn't be jealous!"
"I'm sorry for wanting to talk to other people!" She shouts before walking away, I could see the tears in her eyes. Shuck what have I done?

The sky is finally dark, everyone has gone to sleep. Everyone except me. I'm such a slinthead. I can't believe I yelled at her like that. We've never fought before, I don't want this to end our relationship. She's all I've got.
That's it, I need to talk to her, I need to sort out this mess.
I reach her hammock, but she's not there, where else would she be?
It took me awhile but I found Stella sitting in the deadheads. "Babe?" I say, getting closer to her, when she turns around I see her face pale and dried tears on her face. "Newt?" She croaks. I rush over to her. "I'm so, so, so, sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." I say holding her close. "It's fine, I'm sorry for arguing with you, I understand you just want to protect me."
"I'm just afraid of losing you." I admit.
"You'll never lose me, I love you." She says.
"I love you too." We kiss and spend the rest of the night looking up at the stars.