GALLY IMAGINE - ANGIE

Imagine for @SolidMidnight

3rd Person POV

Angie couldn't find her brother Ben anywhere. He went into the maze in the morning, as usual, and when he came back nobody knew where he ran too. She was worried that something might have happened to him, but she had to stay calm. At the moment she was looking through the woods hoping he just went to the woods to relax or something. But god was she wrong, as soon as Angie turned the corner she saw Ben, but he wasn't himself.
"Ben?" She called out. He turned around and what she saw wasn't her brother. His eyes were bloodshot, his skin paler than usual, and his breathing was heavy. Once he spotted his sister that was it. He lunged toward her, the changing taking over his body. Angie screamed, once she was out of his grip she ran, she ran until she reached the Glade. Gladers gathered around as Ben grabbed Angie trying to rip her apart. When Gally saw what Ben was doing to his girlfriend he ran as fast as lightening to pull him off her.
"Don't you dare touch her!" Gally shouted as he punched Ben in the face knocking the boy out. Clint and Jeff came out to help Angie and Ben. They took them to the med-jacks hut before they patched her up.
"You okay?" Gally asked.
"Yeah, I think. My arm's a little sore though."
"I'm so sorry baby, I should've come help you faster." Gally said, guilt laced his voice.
"It's not your fault. I'm just scared. I don't want to loose my brother." She said her head hung low. Gally tilted her head up slightly, so it was level with his before he captured her lips in a loving kiss.
"I love you Angie, so much, I promise to let no slinthead hurt you ever again." Angie giggled a little before replying.
"I love you too babe."

A/N: Hope you liked it! x.