ARIS IMAGINE - VIV

A/N: Sorry this took so long! Aris is an absolute babe, this probably wasn't my best work but I tried really hard to get something up, with all the stuff I've been doing lately.

Imagine for Vivianna52

3rd Person POV

They had been their for months. Months of confusion. Months of watching their friends and strangers disappear and months of watching new kids come and go. But not a single change. Viv and Aris were sitting up the back of the cafeteria eating all alone as usual, ever since the couple found their way out of the maze all the other girls had ditched them.
Viv and Aris were sitting quietly eating the dinner provided for them when suddenly a group of about five boys and one girl walked through the door.

"A new, unfortunate group." Viv said to Aris. Pointing at the new comers who had just walked through the door. Aris gave her a pity look and went back to eating, meanwhile Viv just watched the group. They were like everyone else who had walked through that door; confused, a bit dazed, and hungry.

The next day Viv went to the cafeteria to eat the next morning when she saw the group that had arrived yesterday at her and Aris' table eating.
"Morning" Aris said as Viv arrived and at beside him.
"Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" She asked him looking at the strange group. Noticing that the girl wasn't with them. Odd.
"Um, Viv, this is Thomas, Minho, Newt, Winston, and Frypan." Aris said, stuttering slightly.
"Hi." Said the boy, known as Thomas."
"Uhm, boys this is my girlfriend, Viv." She blushed at this, but was cut short at the names being called.
"Those poor kids." She said, just as the last name was called out.
"What do you mean?" The blonde haired boy, Newt, asked.
"Well, they think they're going to some place safe, but their not. It's only going to get worse for them."

The night Aris left with Thomas, Minho, Newt, Winston, Frypan, and the girl now know as Teresa, Viv cried knowing that she would have to face her fate alone. She would be forced to leave and go to someplace unknown. Although what hurt her the most was that he left without a kiss goodbye, now to think of it, not even a goodybye...