BEN IMAGINE - request

A/N: This is a Ben Imagine for @DrewellaTheLlama

Y/N's POV
I've been looking for Ben all afternoon. I walk into the deadheads and immediately see Ben, I run to him, "Ben?" He turns to me, his eyes bloodshot and his white skin even paler. "Ben, babe?" He pulls out a large silver knife from his belt. I back away slowly as he raises the knife. Just as ben raises the knife to my head I see the veins in his wrist, black, blue and purple. Shuck, he's been stung. Ben brings the knife inches away from my face. This is it, I think. My boyfriend is going to kill me. Tears start flowing down my cheeks. Suddenly everything stops. I slowly open my eyes to see Ben drop the knife and Alby walking towards us. "Y/N. Y/N, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." Ben says holding me close to him. "I saw what you were about to do Ben. You could've killed her!" Alby yells. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Ben shouts back, but it's no use as Alby drags him back to the homestead.

It's been ages, Newt, Alby, and Ben are all talking in the homestead, I hope they let Ben stay.

Suddenly I hear the wooden door to the homestead being pushed open. I look up expecting to see Ben running over to tell me that he's going to be fine. But no, I look up to see Ben's hands bound behind his back, his body trembling, veins brights colours of purple, blue, black, and red. Alby and Newt push him towards the maze. As quickly as I can I run towards Ben. "What are you doing to him?!" I shout to Alby. "We're banishing him."
"What!? Why?!"
"He almost hurt you, he could hurt anyone of us if we let him stay in the glade!" Newt says, as the other gladers gather around to see what's going on.
"But you can't! I need him! He's all I've got...Please?" I beg Newt.
"No." Says Alby firmly.
I hear a loud grinding noise and look up to see the doors starting to close. I give Ben one last kiss as Thomas pulls me away so they can throw Ben into the maze. I watch as the gladers push Ben into the maze. I struggle against Thomas' grip but it's no use. I look up just as the doors are about to close and lock eyes with Ben. "I LOVE YOU Y/N!" Ben shouts. Then silence. Everyone turns to me as the doors finally close.

A/N: I hope that's what you wanted!
If you want to request something just PM me or comment your request on the 'requests' chapter.