NEWT IMAGINE - JANE

A/N: Sorry love! I didn't mean for it to take this long. Love you loads & thanks for requesting xx.

Imagine for @Tomboy_Lolita

Jane's POV

I woke up with a jump. Second night that I haven't been sleeping properly. I decide to go for a walk to clear my head. As I walk further into the forest sadness slowly fills up my body. Trudging through the trees for a little while longer before I slip on a rock. Like how do I even manage that? All I can remember is screaming before falling unconsciousness. 

 Third person POV

The next morning Newt sent about twenty boys out to search for Jane, but none could find her. 

"Did you find her yet?" Newt said as he saw Clint and Zart running over to him.

"Nah not yet, sorry, Newt." Said Clint. 

"Why do you care so much any ways?" Asked Gally as he came over to the three. Newt had to think for a minute. Why did he even care? 

Three days later Newt finally found Jane. She was laying beside a tree in the forest barely breathing. Her brown hair messed across her face. Newt had Clint and Jeff come and take her to the medjack hut. Newt was a mess, even more than before, if that was possible. He was crying, he couldn't sleep, he could barely eat. 

"Newt! Newt!" Jeff comes running over to Newt, who was working in the field.

"What is it Jeff?" 

"Jane is awake!" That got Newt's attention, he got up off the ground and ran, as fast as he could with a limp, to the medjack hut. There on one of the beds was Jane sitting up right. Her green eyes sparkling in the light coming through the cracks of the hut. Newt gives envelopes her in a hug, careful not to hurt her.

"Clint told me that you've been worrying about me." Jane says with a slight laugh. 

"Well..." Newt starts, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. Leaning in slightly his lips meet hers and they kiss. Fireworks exploding in Newt's mind. They pull away slowly. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Newt asks quietly.

"Of course." Jane smiles. They kiss again, this time more passionately before Clint and Jeff walk in.

"Ugh you two get a room please." Says Jeff, before walking out again.

A/N: Sorry, it took over a month and sorry it sort of sucked, also sorry that it was really short x.