HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GF

NEWT:
It was raining one afternoon in the Glade. You and Newt were huddled together in the homestead to keep warm. You have known Newt a little over two weeks now. He has become your best friend in the Glade and you have a minor, nope scratch that, a major crush on him. You don't want to tell him because, you don't want to ruin your friendship.
You look over at Newt who was sitting closely beside you. "Newt." You say quietly. "Mhmm." He hums in response. "If I were to tell you something crazy, would you still be my friend?" He turns and looks at you. "Of course Y/N. What do you want to tell me?"
"I-Uhm-I kind of like you...like have a crush on you." You confess awkwardly. "Can I say something even crazier?" You look up at him. "I kind of have a crush on you too." And in that moment you closed the small gap between you and kiss Newt softly on the lips. To your pleasant surprise he kiss back. Once you both pull away Newt says, "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

GALLY:
You were sitting in the Deadheads one morning, trying to clear your head before breakfast. You've been in the Glade for almost a year now and something has been bugging you. You have a huge crush on Gally. Suddenly you hear someone walking towards you. You look up to see Gally. "Y/N?" Gally asks. "What are you doing out here?"
"I'm just thinking..."You say to him. "About..." He trails off, waiting for an answer. "You." You say quietly, then you blush and look down at your lap. "Oh, what about me?" Gally asks, as he sits down next to you. "Nothing, don't worry about it." You still don't look up at him. Gally places his index finger under your chin and lifts your head up slightly. You don't understand what he's doing until he leans in and places a soft kiss to your lips. You return the kiss. It was soft, delicate, and just plain beautiful. "Y/N, I have loved you ever since you set foot in the Glade. Will you be my girlfriend?" You answer him with a passionate kiss.

THOMAS:
"Thomas, yes, oh my gosh, I love you." You wake up with a jolt. You just had a dream about Thomas and you've only known him for two months. You get out of your bed, get changed, and head outside to get some breakfast. "You okay Y/N? You look a bit pale." Winston asks you. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." He gives you a concerned look, but doesn't ask anymore.
You get your breakfast from Frypan and go sit with your best friend Newt. "You alright Y/N?" Newt asks, as you sit down beside him. Shuck. Do I really look that bad? You think. "Y-y-yeah, I think so." You stutter. "No, you're not, what happened?" Newt asks, putting his food down and turns to look at you. "Well," You start, "I had a dream about Thomas last night."
"So? We all have dreams like that." Newt explains. "N-No, not like that. Me and him, we were like together and-" Before you can continue Thomas walks over to the two of you. "Hey Y/N." Thomas says, happily. Newt gives you a suggestive look and grabs his food before leaving you alone with Thomas. "What's up with him?"
"I-I have no idea." Damn you really have to stop stuttering you think to yourself. "Are you okay?" You don't look too well. "Yep. I'm fine."
"Okay..." Thomas says not entirely convinced.
Later that day when you were working in the kitchen with Frypan, Thomas came in and asked if he could talk with you. Surprised you said yes and followed him into the homestead. "What's up?" You ask. "Newt told me about your dream." Thomas tells you. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to throw that shank into the maze!" You say angrily. "Woah, woah, calm down Y/N."
"But, he wasn't supposed to tell anyone..." You say more sad than angry this time. "It's fine, I thinks it's really cute that you had a dream about me." You blush and look at your hands. "Hey, hey, look up at me." Thomas says softly. You slowly lift your head up, just as you eyes meet his, he pulls you in for a passionate kiss. You quickly close your eyes and melt into the kiss.
Once you too finally pull away he asks, "Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?"

MINHO:
You get back from a day of running with Minho. "Hey Y/N wait up." You hear Minho say to you. "Yeah." You ask. "Meet me in the deadheads in 10." Minho tells you, pointing towards the deadheads. "Okay..."
10 minutes later you arrive in the deadheads to see Minho pacing. "Minho?" He looks up at you. "So, um, you wanted to see me?" You say awkwardly. "Uh, um, I kind of need to admit something..." He starts. "Well. Go on." You encourage. "I-I, oh gosh, I maybe kind of have a crush on you." He looks up at you and bites his lip. "Oh..." You say a little stunned. Then you look up at him and say, "I maybe, kind of, have a crush on you too." In that moment Minho had pushed you against a tree and kissed you passionately.
Once you both pulled away for air he asks, "Y/N? Will you be my girlfriend?"