Prologue🖤🥀

A/N:
Hey,
Sorry this is a short prologue. I didnt really wanna give any spoliers away.
Please comment and vote

Why me? Why cant I just have a life where my mate or soulmate isnt my enemy? Why does this universe hate me so much?

As I looked at Alec and Demetris my heart softed. My walls were wanting to go down but I couldn't let it go down. What happens when I want to leave for good will they go with me or will they stay with the Volturi? Where do their loyaties cross? I looked at Edward and he sighed. Carsile looked at Edward than me. At that moment he knew. He looked at me and ran towards me to hug me. When he ran Minkor went into defense mode but I held hishand telepathicallt told him it was okay. Carisle hugged me even though I was uncomfortable but he didn't stop. He hugged me until my hands started to shake. He let go and kissed me on my forehead. I heard growls. Everyone looked at the people who did the noise and it was no other than Alec and Demetris.

For some reason those faces seemed familiar. It was like I had seem them before this whole meeting. Where have I met them? Was I really out of it last week? What was in that potion pops gave me? All those thoughts were giving me a headache. As I looked at them they looked at me with a smile and smirk. Why are they smirking? Where are they from?

As I looked at the rest of the Volturi I noticed multiple of them where looking at my friends and family. Jane was looking at Minor, Caius was looking at Mikah and Rolando. Felix was looking at Yasmine along with Venom. Venom was looking at Felix and Jane while Marcus was staring at Night.

Why are they staring at each other?

Than it cliicked...

Oh you got to be f*cking kid me....

Comment and Vote!