Chapter 7: Part 3

Previously On ....  Why Me? 

Melanie's POV:

As I take the attention away from Bella by talking to Jacob I notice her getting angry that was when I decided to do something I never thought I would do.

Jacob knew I am supernatural so what I was about to do wasn't surprising. I mind linked him.

"hey Jacob?"

"hey?"

"I need you to do something."

"what?"

"Kiss me. Don't ask questions."

"But-"

"Kiss me."

He leaned in and we kissed but the next thing I know is that the door opens...

Where we left off...

As Jacob and I kissed, the door busted open without warning. 

It was a boy with short curly hair that seemed to be over 6 feet tall and looked like he was maybe 16 years old and with another boy trailing right after him was the most handsome boy I have ever seen. I looked at the boy and man did he smell divine. He was amazing. He wasn't necessarily hot now but he was going to be when he enters Sam's pack. At the point this boy was adorable. He seemed to be 16 years old like the other, had long dark brown possibly black hair and the most beautiful dark brown eyes and that scent of his drove me crazy. 

It was my mate. 

Mine. 

Mine and only mine. 

No one was taking him away from me. 

Not even my father. 

But I knew he wasn't the only one. 

As the boy with the curly hair had entered he asked, "Yo, Jake, you in there?" Which caused Bella to stand up abruptly to cover the bike Jacob was currently fixing but Jacob saw and stopped her from going further and said, " It's cool, it's just my boys." 

As Bella calms down thinking it was Billy or someone else while I only continued to stare at my mate and my mate staring me in return but the difference with our faces was that I was smirking and he was blushing and putting his head down. What a cutie. I continued to smirk and continued my stare but my mate started to talk but stopped themselves when they saw Bella. "Hey, Jake --"

The two boys that walked in looked at each other and Jacob decided to introduce them. "Melanie." I looked at Jacob and he continued, "This is Quil and Embry." 

Embry

Cute.

"Hello Quil."

"Hello Melanie."

"Hey cutie," I said while looking at Embry with my smirk getting wider than before.

Embry looked at me blushing more while Jacob looked at me and Embry smirking.

"Hi," he replied still blushing and continued to put his head down. 

Jacob then introduce Bella and soon a conversation started to occur. The conversation basically went on how Quil asked if the bike building was true and how if she was really Jacob's girlfriend but Bella denied to the girlfriend part but said that she taught him everything he knew. But soon Bella said, "So I guess you guys have girlfriends." But the thought of Embry having a girlfriend caused me to growl lowly. I noticed nobody heard me except Jacob. Jacob looked at me worriedly and thought in his head knowing that I would hear him and asked if I was okay. I replied saying I was fine but he wasn't fully  convinced. After the short conversation Quil and Jacob got into a small play fight and Bella watched them the whole time glaring at me but I ignored her but Embry and I just talked the whole time. As the day passed it was time for the boys to go so I gave Embry my number which caused him to blush in return. I kissed him on the cheek and he ran out of the garage blushing. Such a cutie. 

Time passed and soon the bikes where starting to form their shape. I continued to talked to Embry and sometimes Quil but I soon noticed that Embry would get jealous when I would talk to Quil. Nothing was really done with the jealously but all I did was give Embry more attention until Bella had to ruin the whole thing. 

Bella saw Edward like a delusional brat that she is and fell off the motorcycle. She encountered Laurent, who "died" by the wolves that Jacob and Embry soon joined leaving Quil on his own. I continued to talking to Quil knowing that from far away, Embry was jealous and angry. I didn't want Quil to be alone so I continued to hang out with him. Embry stopped talking to me and I knew why but I didn't push him like Bella did with Jacob. 

Bella and Jacob had their argument. Jacob told Bella the truth but sugar coated it. After Jacob left Bella, Bella decided to take things into her own hands and at this point this girl was annoying the shit out of me. 

A/N:
Melanie actually meeting her mates in the flashback and in the present is in the next chapter.

Comment and Vote!!