Chapter 7-Part 5(Final Part) - You called me baby?

Previously on Why Me?

Melanie POV:

"I love the feeling of having you on top of me right now but we need to go."

"You love having me on top?"

"Oh baby, I always want you on top but if you are good enough I can work my magic," I reply with a wink.

He seems to get the memo and gets up in a hurry. He starts to look for the spare clothes they have around but I say, "Dont worry about it?"

"Huh?"

I snap my fingers and he is dressed in his boxers, shorts, and socks and shoes. I soon see his eyes widen in shock. I look at his eyes and see that they are leading towards my right arm. It's bleeding.

Oh! It's bleeding!

Well fuck.

Present ( still in flashback) ...

Melanie POV:

Seriously! My new shirt. This is designer. God I hate blood but it is tasty.

Mindlinking:

"True that. Dad says so," Damien mindlinks me.

Melanie to Damien: "Stop mindlinking me Salvatore. Not the time and you and Jane meet me at where the pack is right now. I don't know where but I will scent them out. You have Sam's scent?"

Damien to Melanie and Jane(mostly to Jane): "Yeah, we will meet you there. Hope Jane doesn't teleport to the academy's pool again."

Jane to Damien: "Hey, I am still learning and I said I am sorry."

Melanie to Damien and Melanie: "Hush you two. Get to it."

Mindlinking stops...

I look at Paul and kiss him on the lips but stand on my toes somewhat to reach. "I'm fine."

"I did that," Paul says with sadness and guilt in his eyes.

"I'm fine don't worry."

"Don't worry?! You're telling me to not worry?!"

"Paul? Baby, I'm fine. I have had worse. This is nothing."

He growls at the thought of me in worse conditions than this but stops when he realizes what I had just called him. "Baby? You called me baby?"

"Do you want to call your baby? If you don't I am fine. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes please do and no I don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh, because if you did I would have to start apologizing tremendously."

"Well you don't have to."

"Good, well get on top on me," I say as I get in a somewhat squatting position with my back facing Paul.

"What?"

"Get on me."

"Why?"

"We need to go to Sam. My arm is starting to heal but it is going to get infected. I will use my vampire speed."