Chapter 7:(Part 2) Scenting Embry

Melanie POV:

(she stayed 14 for two years

(she stayed 14 for two years. Spell - because of husband (loves his possessions young).

Paul is 16, Jared is 19, and Embry is 16 years old.) 

As I was currently leaving my husband's house, I was currently having some trouble.

I was just getting ready to leave with my 4 month old son through the door when my husband came up behind me. I flinched when he touched my shoulder and started panicking when he turned me so I was facing him and when he reached to touch my cheek I was having the urge to put my hands in front of my face and protect my son but fought against it knowing that was going to infuriate him more.

Surprisingly he didn't and just rubbed my cheek with his filthy thumb that I wanted to chop off. I just wanted to torture him and feed him to the wolves. Luckily my mates Paul, Jared and Embry are wolves. But when the time is right. This fucker will suffer for everything he has done. He looked at "our" son and kissed him softly on the forehead and looked at me and asked while pecking me on the lips, "where are you going beauty?"

"I have to go to Forks my love." I knew better than to lie. Either way my father is watching everything.

"You lying. If you are...you know what happens." My eyes widened in fear and I gulped and replied, "no my love. I'm not and even so my father is watching."

"That is true."

"How long will you be gone for?"

"I don't know. Maybe over a month."

"A month!"

I flinched as he raised his voice and instantly cowered down to protect my son not caring what blows I would receive. "I have an important business meeting to attend for my brother."

"In forks? Forks really? What's next, spoons and knives," he asks in anger while grabbing my wrist, possibly leaving a bruise.

"Ask my brother? Go call him."

He looked at me with anger not wanting his "possession" to leave but searched for his phone and dug into his pocket. He takes it out and goes to Elliot's contact. Elliot is able to get me out of this marriage that I was forced into but when it comes to our father, Issac, he can't do anything. He is scared of father as much as I am maybe even worse. The phone rings and instantly Elliot answers the call.

"Hello Ellio-Mr. Wolf, I have a question for you?"

"Hello Gregorio. How is my sister and her son doing and what can I do for you?"

Elliot's POV: