Chapter 8 + A/N

Volterra, Italy

Everything was running smoothly in Volterra until the news of an immortal child was delivered to the the Kings and just in time, the Elite Guard of the Volturi arrived to the Castle.

The moment Storm had told Demetri and Alec that their masters, mostly Aro was going to call Jane to depart to Volterra immediately 5 seconds after, Demetri knew he needed his masters acceptation of her.

He and Alec remembered Storm after Storm uplifted the compulsion spell to forget her during their special night they had shared about 2 days ago but he knew that,that day in the castle before the whole Edward and Bella situation was the not first time he had met her.

One thing he knew for sure was that he had met her during his human life before he had met Amun but he didn't know where or when.

The same thing happened with Alec. He felt as if he had already met her before that day in Volterra but he didn't know where or when, just like Demetri did.

The Elite Guard were walking through the halls on their way to the throne room when they saw the kids that had been taking care of as their own since that day in the castle running around.

They decided to ignore the children' behavior since that was considered normal behavior to them but what they didn't know that the children running around in their current situation wasn't normal. The children were getting ready to leave and this was the possibility that it was for good.

Their mother had called and told them to pack and hung up. The oldest knew something was wrong so he informed the Kings and with a short disagreement they packed in a hurry after the Kings agreed to let them go.

The Elite Guard ignored the children and entered the throne room but what happened next, they had least expected it.

A/N:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter but things have been keeping me from writing. My schedule has been going crazy especially since school starts in 2 days and I literally went school shopping yesterday so yeah. I will be fixing/ editing this story and trying to upload this story and my others but I am not entirely sure. If you guys can check my other stories that would be amazing. While I am writing this and hopeful you guys are reading this, this story is NOT COMPLETED. I only changed all my stories to COMPLETED because of the rumors that watt-pad is deleting stories that say Ongoing so yeah.

In the possible near future I will be publishing 2 new stories but it will just be character information and a prologue or a chapter but it will say coming soon. So if you guys are interested stay tuned for that.

Book one will be a OMB (On My Block) Fan-fiction. After watching the show, I really had to write a story since I love Spooky and Jamal. In this story, whoever loves our manz Spooky do not worry because in this Fan-fiction I do not plan on killing him off or even plan on doing the actual ending of the show where he gets married and has a kid with his wife so don't worry because we are keeping our keeping our manz alive and he belongs us only so yeah. In this story we(main female OC) are not going to hate the prophets or 19th Street because we (main female OC) consider them as friends or actually really close friends. This story will have a crossover with Senora Acero so whoever is a telenovela lover, you may know what I am talking about. Our main female OC is actually going to be the biological daughter of... El Teca Martinez and Bricieda Montero so like I said stay tuned for that. We won't necessarily hate Cuchillos from OMB but there will be situations where a special someone (India Rosa from Senora Acero) will put her in her place so yay! I am so excited!!

The Main Couples will be:

Spooky x female OC

Cesar x female OC

Sad Eyes x female OC

Cuete x male OC x Sapo (Cuete and Sapo are not gay for each other but only the male OC)

Book 2 is a fan-fiction as well and it is a Sky High Fan-fiction.

This is a Lash x female OC x Warren Peace mainly. Lash and Peace are only straight for the female OC.

We will also have Ethan x female OC, Zach x female OC (love Magneta but relationship never happens. Crush will be displayed but not really.)

Before I publish I just want to say that THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3.84K reads. I never expected this story to blow up or have any reads at all. Thank you guys for just plain reading and even viewing this story. I love writing this story and knowing people are actually reading even if it is positive or negative, thank you. I truly appreciate it and I just really don't know what to say. This story has blown up in a short amount of time. I believe I first received the first 1K reads in less than a month, probably close to 2 and so this story having more than 3 and reaching 4K really is heart warming and so yeah. Well a last thank you and stay tuned for hopefully a new chapter soon and good luck to anyone who is going back to school.

If you guys want you guys can state what grade you are going into. I am a Junior (11th grade) now.

See ya guys! <3