Chapter 4 : The Real Me ((Marcus)) 🖤🥀

I always knew about Demetri's mate and Alec's

I always knew about Demetri's mate and Alec's. I also know about Felix, Jane, Cauis even Aro's but I wont tell them. Cauis was telling me along with Felix that they have been experiencing pain just like Demetri was so I called my friend Storm and told her the news. She wasnt happy so she did what she could do to stop it. The pain hasnt stopped but it was tolerable. I knew storm was doing her best but it just hurt. I was never the same after I lost Didyme. Even though we werent mates, I still loved her. I just wonder when I will find mine. Where is my mate? Are they okay? Are they being treated like royalty? Are they with someone else? Do I even have a mate?!

As usual it was a boring day full of trials, feedings, reading, painting, calling some of my "family members" and repeat. Even though I could leave, which would leave Aro on a whole new level of furious and be able to join Storm's coven, something inside me just told me to stay here and that I will be happy here with my "brothers." I would be happier than I was with Didyme which shocked me.

I was getting uninterested day by day that I decided to leave the castle even if it was for a little while. I decided to join my long term close best friend Nathaniel Grey. Before I went to Nathaniel's I went to my brothers and told them I was leaving for a little while...

I entered Aro's chamber and saw him doing paperwork at his desk and interrupted whatever he was doing, "Brother."

Aro looked at me and asked, "brother what do you need," and then went back to what he was doing.

"I am going out brother. I just wanted to let you know."

"Where to Marcus?"

"Somewhere. I just wanna go out. I'm bored so I am leaving. I will be back tomorrow just in time for the trials to start."

"Alright."

I nodded and went to caius. I went to his chambers but he wasn't there. I went to his studio and as well as before he wasn't there. I decided to go to the tower and I wish I didn't. Athenodora the gold digger and Caius were having another argument.

A: "For f*cks sakes Caius!"

C: "Stop screaming Athenodora!"

A: "No!"

C: "You're the reason I can't get hard! Stop blaming me!"

A: "Me! Me! Me! It's always me!"

C: "Yes you!"

A: "Maybe its because gay Caius or are you cheating on me?!"